Predictions Game - Results Delay Notification

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by GrandpaBlaze, Dec 26, 2013.

1. GrandpaBlaze

GrandpaBlaze Predictions Game Master

I will be heading out of the country for a week or so leaving early tomorrow morning. I do not know if I will get the results for tonight's game done prior to leaving. While gone I will have intermittent access to the internet and it is likely I will not have a chance to do the results of any of the games while I am gone. Predict as usual but the results will not be posted until after I return (and it may take a few days for me to catch up after I have returned).

Thanks for your patience.

Gramps...

Strenuus likes this.
  2. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Gramps, thanks for all you do on here with the predictions. Have safe travels, and enjoy your time!!

3. The_Lillard_King

The_Lillard_King Westside

Gramps, if you ever have time, I would like to hear how the year is going in your new location (Australia?). And now I read your traveling for a week away from your new home. Quite the year you are having . . . enjoying it? Making lots of money? :ghoti:

4. GrandpaBlaze

GrandpaBlaze Predictions Game Master

I spent a year in Auckland, New Zealand. I returned back to Boise, ID late August. I had not planned on returning so soon but my sister-in-law was diagnosed with Lou Gerig's disease and after my wife taking two round-trip flights back to see her we decided that we needed to come back to the US to be closer and reduce the time and cost factors in going to see her. That is where we are headed tomorrow.

I had a great time in NZ and hope to go back again. I saw probably 70% of the North Island and only 5-10% of the South Island. I really need to see more of the South Island.

Money? Who needs it? Whenever I run low I just email Mags and he ponies some up... ;0 (just kidding)

I loved reading the board while I was in NZ as it kept me feeling a bit closer to "home".

Thanks.

Gramps...

5. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Give my best to your sister-in-law! Thoughts are with her.

NZ! Wow. I heard that is nothing but pretty.