Jeff Fuller Signs Contract Extension

Discussion in 'Other American Football' started by truebluefan, Jan 16, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Calgary Stampeders head coach and general manager John Hufnagel is pleased to announce that import receiver Jeff Fuller has signed a contract extension. As per team policy, terms of the agreement were not disclosed.
    Fuller joined the Stamps on Sept. 14, 2013, and made his CFL debut in Week 17 against Edmonton hauling in four passes for 75 yards. In his second game a week later, he led the Stamps with six receptions for 113 yards. Fuller, 23, finished the season with 15 catches for 254 yards - an average of 16.9 yards per reception - in three games.

The six-foot-four, 223-pound Texas A&M alum also dressed for the Western Final and had a 46-yard reception.

"Jeff is a big-bodied receiver with great ability and he showed a lot of potential after joining our team late in the season," said Hufnagel. "I'm pleased that he has chosen to make this commitment to the Stampeders and I look forward to seeing him continue to develop over the course of a full season."

Prior to joining the Stamps, Fuller spent time on the practice roster of the National Football League's Miami Dolphins. He played his college football at Texas A&M and set school records with 34 career touchdown receptions, 233 catches and 3,092 yards.

"I'm very grateful for the opportunity to come back to the Stampeders," said Fuller. "I can't wait for the start of the season and to continue working at getting better."

Stampeders season tickets are on sale now for the 2014 season. For more information, visit Stampeders.com or call 403-289-0258 to speak with a customer service representative.

Press release from the Calgary Stampeders