Check This Out WOW

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by Serge, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/post/Du...s?urn=nba,26399Memphis, and Denver I kept for getting to post are both gonna make a run at Billups.If Denver get's him they get a great PG, and D exactly what they need D Billups plays D. And also he will split shots with AI+Melo even though AI splits them fine him self I think. With Camby+Nene inside next year or Martin and Billups D if AI keeps trying on D like he is all we would need is Melo to start playing D we be a contender. lol I know we probably won't get Billups, but hey I can dream not impossible.

2. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

I'm sick of hearing about where Billups is going.

3. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Mar 15 2007, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm sick of hearing about where Billups is going.</div>LOL then don't reply I posted for those who do care.

4. Econizze

Econizze BBW Member

Wow if Denver take himC-CambyPF-NeneSF-MeloSG-AIPG-BillupsThe 6th man: JR Smith and Kenyon martin.Sweet

5. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Econizze @ Mar 20 2007, 02:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow if Denver take himC-CambyPF-NeneSF-MeloSG-AIPG-BillupsThe 6th man: JR Smith and Kenyon martin.Sweet</div>Yeah, but unless it is a sign and trade they can't really offer him anything, but the least.They don't have money to spend so unless it is a sign a trade I don't think he be taking that many mill less just to play for Denver.