Maybe Mr Allen is more patient now.

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Schilly, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Schilly

Schilly Well-Known Member

I have been wondering if maybe Paul Allen might not be more patient with the blazers for this season since he just got a title with the Seahawks. I think he is learning to trust his people he puts in charge and also understanding that building a championship caliber team is a process, not a quick result trade machine knee jerk.

2. OneLifeToLive

OneLifeToLive Well-Known Member

I heard from somewhere and I kind have looked it at this sameway, the Blazers this year are where the Seahawks were at last year. If they don't make a big move between now and deadline which I kind of doubt. The Blazers needs are the same now that they were two months ago. As Trader Bob once said, you don't deal just because it's the deadline. If the deal was right, it would have happened weeks, months ago. With that said, I expect them, kinda like the Seahawks did last offseason, go after their Percy Harvin or go for it this off season.

Does that mean he is patient? I think he is just taking what's available. With what Portland has to offer asset wise. There isn't a whole lot there.

3. oldmangrouch

oldmangrouch persona non grata

Patient - or lost interest?

4. Schilly

Schilly Well-Known Member

Patient

Sent from my LG-LS995 using Tapatalk