Thread: Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 239 people goes missing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. TOP #1

Default Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 239 people goes missing

CNN) -- Malaysia Airlines flight carrying 239 people from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing disappeared Saturday after losing contact with air traffic controllers, the airline said. "At the moment we have no idea where this aircraft is right now," Malaysia Airlines Vice President of Operations Control Fuad Sharuji said on CNN's "AC360."
    Subang Air Traffic Control lost contact with Flight MH370 at about 2:40 a.m. local time (1:40 p.m. ET Friday), Sharuji said.

"We tried to call this aircraft through various means," he said. The airline checked reports that the jet had landed in several places, but determined that none of the reports was true, he said.
    The Boeing 777-200 departed Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 12:41 a.m. and was expected to land in Beijing at 6:30 a.m., a 2,300-mile (3,700 kilometer) trip. It was carrying 227 passengers, two of them infants, and 12 crew members, the airline said.
    At the time of its disappearance, the plane was carrying about 7.5 hours of fuel, Sharuji said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/07/world/...plane-missing/
    Quote Originally Posted by jlprk View Post
    Sly swaggers around like John Wayne.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3RA1N1AC View Post
    sly is han solo

2. TOP #2
    Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks's Avatar スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Default Re: Malaysia Airlines plane carrying 239 people goes missing

Merge with urban legend/conspiracy thread.

פורטלנד
    تريل بليزر
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ¡RipCity!----->La Onda Is Your Destiny!It's Like A Wave You Can't Stop!
    Combined population close connected Portland, Salem and Longview metropolitan areas is 2,708,396 (2008)
    "Portland is one of the most underrated cities." - Charles Barkley -- 8-1-2010
    "That's all you libs can say cuz you ain't know shit, fams!" - PapaG

3. TOP #3

Vietnam media: Navy confirms flight MH370 crashed into the sea

http://my.news.yahoo.com/mas-aircraf...023820132.html
    sly is han solo

4. TOP #4
    julius has several friends julius has several friends julius has several friends julius has several friends julius has several friends julius has several friends julius has several friends julius has several friends julius has several friends julius's Avatar I'm no longer Luke Duke!

For this thread to matter, we need to somehow pin this on Obama.
    Let's just assume I have a big animated gif in my signature and call it good.

5. TOP #5
    3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC is influencing people 3RA1N1AC's Avatar WET AS FUCK

ugg, plane crashes are super shitty, all those people in fear, women/ children/ etc

yuck
    o que está errado com você, por que você está investigando a minha assinatura? você é um idiota comer merda, você cave habitação perdedor ... ter uma vida de merda

6. TOP #6
    bodyman5000 and 1 is developing a reputation Part of the Rotation

That thing had to have just blown to pieces instantly. Wonder how? Read some rumors of stolen passports online.

7. TOP #7
    jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk's Avatar The ESPN mod is insane.

In the 60s there was a commercial plane crash every week. If it was foreign like this, there'd be a 5-line article on the Page 2 news roundup, one time. My chaplain died in one. If it was a little 20-passenger plane, no article. There were fewer in the 70s, and a lot fewer in the 80s, then they became rare.
    This week's favorites:
    some people are lifelong learners. But not in a good way.

Green font is for those who play in the kiddie pool.

That wasn't me trolling him, it was just friendly shit talking

I didn't actually reread any of the thread, but hindsight supports my unsupported opinion.

If ESPN told their employees they could call Michael Sam a big fruity pebble who is cuckoo for cock o puffs YOU would go apeshit.

8. TOP #8
    MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61 has statements worth reading MARIS61's Avatar Real American

2 passengers had stolen passports, deliberate downing?
    I'm ALWAYS right and I NEVER lie. - George C. Tirebiter
    Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid. - John Wayne
    You are responsible for your children until they are a credit to society. - Jovan Banjanin
    Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Yugoslavian proverb
    Melody is King. - Howard Roberts

Home Page:
    http://www.rogermarismuseum.com/

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are the views of MARIS61, a fictional message board character created for my amusement, and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of any real person alive or deceased.

9. TOP #9
    HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP is influencing people HCP's Avatar NorthEastPortland'sFinest

I fly over 125,000 a year and never even think about going down.....you just can't get that into your head. But stories like this freak me out. Try not to follow them. Hope these people are OK.
    Twitter/Instagram -@bigjohnNEP ..................FAMS!

10. TOP #10

Quote Originally Posted by HCP View Post
    I fly over 125,000 a year and never even think about going down.....you just can't get that into your head. But stories like this freak me out. Try not to follow them. Hope these people are OK.
    I pretty sure they're not ok.
    sly is han solo

11. TOP #11
    bodyman5000 and 1 is developing a reputation Part of the Rotation

Fuck, imagine if it was a suicide by pilot. He could have scared the fuck out of them for hours or flew them into the ocean without them even knowing. I hope it was over quickly. Fuck

12. TOP #12
    TehChad is developing a reputation Teh Great NEGATOR

It's looking and sounding more and more like a bomb was detonated: Two passengers with stolen passports, Malaysia has been contacting counter-terrorism organizations, and the FBI is involved now as well. Very, very sad.

At least they went quickly (assuming that is in fact what happened)

"They could make a deal. They choose not to. Two reasons: greed and control." - Brad Blakeman
    25 subscriptions canceled..and counting!

13. TOP #13
    maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep's Avatar RIP Dr. Jack

The Vietnamese air force evidentally found an airplane door floating in the ocean.

I hope, no matter how it ocurred, it happened so quickly that those poor souls never knew what happened.

14. TOP #14
    Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks has statements worth reading Fez Hammersticks's Avatar スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Uighur Muslims out of China are apparently being linked.

Religion of peace.
    פורטלנד
    تريل بليزر
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ¡RipCity!----->La Onda Is Your Destiny!It's Like A Wave You Can't Stop!
    Combined population close connected Portland, Salem and Longview metropolitan areas is 2,708,396 (2008)
    "Portland is one of the most underrated cities." - Charles Barkley -- 8-1-2010
    "That's all you libs can say cuz you ain't know shit, fams!" - PapaG

15. TOP #15
    MarAzul has written some things that people like MarAzul has written some things that people like MarAzul's Avatar LongShip

Quote Originally Posted by Fez Hammersticks View Post

Religion of peace.
    Uh oh! We released 10 of those quys from Gitmo. We didn't want to send them back to China because of fear of what they would do with them.

Geez, I hope there is no connection.

16. TOP #16
    maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep's Avatar RIP Dr. Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Fez Hammersticks View Post

Religion of peace.
    Where did you hear this bit of news?

17. TOP #17
    jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk has several friends jlprk's Avatar The ESPN mod is insane.

You don't watch Fox?
    This week's favorites:
    some people are lifelong learners. But not in a good way.

Green font is for those who play in the kiddie pool.

That wasn't me trolling him, it was just friendly shit talking

I didn't actually reread any of the thread, but hindsight supports my unsupported opinion.

If ESPN told their employees they could call Michael Sam a big fruity pebble who is cuckoo for cock o puffs YOU would go apeshit.

18. TOP #18
    MarAzul has written some things that people like MarAzul has written some things that people like MarAzul's Avatar LongShip

Last edited by MarAzul; 03-10-2014 at 01:50 AM.

19. TOP #19
    BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee's Avatar UNTILT THE DAMN PINWHEEL!

Quote Originally Posted by SlyPokerDog View Post
    Vietnam media: Navy confirms flight MH370 crashed into the sea

http://my.news.yahoo.com/mas-aircraf...023820132.html
    Wait. Vietnam has a Navy?
    Melior ut erecto quod gero dedecus quam non ut erecto quod gero poena.

20. TOP #20

You don't watch Fox?
    Who reads the new for you?

21. TOP #21
    HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid's Avatar Part of the Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWookee View Post
    Wait. Vietnam has a Navy?

22. TOP #22
    BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee has statements worth reading BlazerWookee's Avatar UNTILT THE DAMN PINWHEEL!

Quote Originally Posted by HomerLovesKoolAid View Post
    I was picturing something more like this...

Melior ut erecto quod gero dedecus quam non ut erecto quod gero poena.

23. TOP #23
    HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid is becoming well known HomerLovesKoolAid's Avatar Part of the Rotation

Stop posting your junk!

24. TOP #24
    hoojacks is becoming well known hoojacks is becoming well known hoojacks is becoming well known hoojacks is becoming well known hoojacks is becoming well known hoojacks's Avatar harlm shake (c)yoda 2009

poop

25. TOP #25
    BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET is making friends BLAZER PROPHET's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

According to CNN, all the floating debris thus far turned out to not be from the airliner.

Everything is still a mystery.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information