Thread: WIZARDS @ BLAZERS - MARCH 20TH, 2014 - THURSDAY, 7:00 PM (PST), CSNNW

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
  1. TOP #1
    Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs's Avatar Hustle and Flow!

Wink WIZARDS @ BLAZERS - MARCH 20TH, 2014 - THURSDAY, 7:00 PM (PST), CSNNW

WHEN: 7:00 PM, THURSDAY, 3/20/14

WHERE: Moda Center, Portland, OR

TV BROADCAST:

RADIO BROADCAST:

------------------------------------------------------

S T A R T E R S

WASHINGTON WIZARDS

WALL , BEAL , ARIZA , BOOKER , GORTAT

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS

LILLARD , MATTHEWS , BATUM , WRIGHT , LOPEZ

BENCH ROTATION

WASHINGTON WIZARDS

MILLER , TEMPLE , WEBSTER , HARRINGTON , GOODEN

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS

WILLIAMS , MCCOLLUM , BARTON , ROBINSON , LEONARD

INJURIES
    WIZARDS
    ▪ Nene Hilario (sprained left MCL) - OUT.
    TRAIL BLAZERS
    ▪ LaMarcus Aldridge (lower back contusion) - OUT.
    ▪ Joel Freeland (right knee sprain) - OUT.

HEAD COACHES
    - VS –
    RANDY WITTMAN--- TERRY STOTTS

BLAZERS' GAME NOTES
    • The Trail Blazers have won six of the last eight matchups against the Wizards in Portland, including six straight meetings from 2005-2011.

• In the Feb. 3 matchup, Damian Lillard led the Trail Blazers with a game high 25 points to go along with six rebounds and eight assists while LaMarcus Aldridge registered his 31st double-double of the season by totaling 20 points and 10 rebounds to go with
    six assists and one block.

• The Wizards held the Trail Blazers to 35 points in the second half during the first matchup of the season between the two teams.

• Portland lost the season series with Washington last year for the first time since losing both games against the Wizards during the 2004-05 season.

• Prior to losing the season series last season, the Trail Blazers and Wizards had split the season series 1-1 three straight years, and in seven of the past 10 seasons.

• Washington’s Martell Webster was drafted sixth overall by Portland in the 2005 NBA Draft. He played his first five NBA seasons with the Trail Blazers from 2005-10 and averaged 13.1 points and 4.8 rebounds in 301 games.

• Washington forward Kevin Seraphin and Portland forward Nicolas Batum are both natives of France.

• Trail Blazers center Robin Lopez and Wizards center Marcin Gortat were teammates on the Phoenix Suns during the 2011-12 season and part of the 2010-11 season.

• HEAD-TO-HEAD HISTORY:
    ALL TIME: Trail Blazers lead, 52-50
    IN PORTLAND: Trail Blazers lead, 31-19
    AT THE WIZARDS: Wizards lead, 31-21

GO BLAZERS!!!

2. TOP #2
    maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep's Avatar RIP Dr. Jack

Default Re: WIZARDS @ BLAZERS - MARCH 20TH, 2014 - THURSDAY, 7:00 PM (PST), CSNNW

Tough game for us without Aldridge. Their bench is better than ours and their starters match up well with us.

3. TOP #3
    KeepOnRollin is becoming well known KeepOnRollin is becoming well known KeepOnRollin is becoming well known KeepOnRollin's Avatar Good Enough for my Own Shoe

Default Re: WIZARDS @ BLAZERS - MARCH 20TH, 2014 - THURSDAY, 7:00 PM (PST), CSNNW

LMA is officially "OUT" for this game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinobas View Post
    These fuckers are not getting past the first round. I guarantee you that.

4. TOP #4
    Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs is making friends Darkwebs's Avatar Hustle and Flow!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepOnRollin View Post
    LMA is officially "OUT" for this game?
    Yes, according to the Blazers' official game notes. But they've been wrong before, so we'll just have to wait for an update.

5. TOP #5
    blue9 is becoming well known blue9 is becoming well known blue9 is becoming well known blue9's Avatar On the First Team

Man, I was so sure of a blow-out against the Bucks. I can't even begin to imagine what will happen tonight.

6. TOP #6
    BBert has several friends BBert has several friends BBert has several friends BBert has several friends BBert has several friends BBert has several friends BBert has several friends BBert has several friends BBert has several friends BBert's Avatar There's always this year

We'll play up to our competition.

7. TOP #7
    maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep is influencing people maxiep's Avatar RIP Dr. Jack

If we want to beat the Wiz, we need to step on their necks early.

The Bucks played so well because we gave them hope. Our defensive effort was atrocious. We need have Les Boulez get discouraged and pack it in.

8. TOP #8
    KingSpeed has statements worth reading KingSpeed has statements worth reading KingSpeed has statements worth reading KingSpeed has statements worth reading KingSpeed has statements worth reading KingSpeed has statements worth reading KingSpeed has statements worth reading KingSpeed's Avatar Veteran

Gotta shutdown Ariza. He is deadly from 3.

9. TOP #9
    Strenuus is making friends Strenuus is making friends Strenuus is making friends Strenuus is making friends Strenuus is making friends Strenuus is making friends Strenuus is making friends Strenuus's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Gonna miss the first half with my final, but I'll listen to most of the second half on the way home. Better have a lead.
    "There's a few messages, one is to stay hungry & humble... Even though we're off to a good start, we haven't proven anything" - Terry Stotts

"I have a laundry machine!"

10. TOP #10

Quote Originally Posted by KingSpeed View Post
    Gotta shutdown Ariza. He is deadly from 3.
    I hope he steals the ball and goes for a breakaway dunk only to have Victor Claver sweep under him so he falls on his back.

Venganza espanola.

11. TOP #11
    riverman is making friends riverman is making friends riverman is making friends riverman is making friends riverman is making friends riverman is making friends riverman's Avatar Good Enough for my Own Shoe

Time for the long lost blowout win to knock on the door! Looking for a 4th qtr with Leonard,Claver, Crabbe and Watson logging big minutes tonight!
    1971, now that was a summer!

12. TOP #12
    DamianLillard#0 is developing a reputation DamianLillard#0's Avatar Finally Made the Show

Here We goooo !!!

13. TOP #13
    DamianLillard#0 is developing a reputation DamianLillard#0's Avatar Finally Made the Show

Quote Originally Posted by riverman View Post
    Time for the long lost blowout win to knock on the door! Looking for a 4th qtr with Leonard,Claver, Crabbe and Watson logging big minutes tonight!
    not against these wizards.. !

14. TOP #14
    yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Both LP feeds are freezing for me. Speedtest on my ISP says i still am > 10mbps.

Anyone else facing issues?

15. TOP #15
    BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan's Avatar He doesn't feel pity...

Batum with five already.
    "It would be legendary if Aldridge pulled a Willis Reed to help us win a critical preseason game." --Kingspeed

"Meyers is out tonight? That's going to seriously mess with my prediction... wait, no it won't." --riverman

16. TOP #16
    BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan is influencing people BlazerCaravan's Avatar He doesn't feel pity...

Quote Originally Posted by maxiep View Post
    I hope he steals the ball and goes for a breakaway dunk only to have Victor Claver sweep under him so he falls on his back.

Venganza espanola.
    No one expects the Spanish Inquisition?
    "It would be legendary if Aldridge pulled a Willis Reed to help us win a critical preseason game." --Kingspeed

"Meyers is out tonight? That's going to seriously mess with my prediction... wait, no it won't." --riverman

17. TOP #17

Lil!

18. TOP #18

Quote Originally Posted by yuyuza1 View Post
    Both LP feeds are freezing for me. Speedtest on my ISP says i still am > 10mbps.

Anyone else facing issues?
    http://goatd.net/79889/watch-washing...rtland-blazers

19. TOP #19
    yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1 has statements worth reading yuyuza1's Avatar Some Call me the Best in the Game

Quote Originally Posted by DamianLillard#0 View Post
    Thanks but I'm gonna watch and wait for this freezy feed that I paid for. FUCK YOU, LEAGUE PASS

20. TOP #20
    BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 is becoming well known BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 is becoming well known BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 is becoming well known BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 is becoming well known BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94's Avatar SKHRAEURPL!

where is the ball movement?
    It's most definitely Lillard-time

Many know me as BDSF, but I'd like to be known as Dildo Space Boots

21. TOP #21

our team playing bullshit..

22. TOP #22
    LuckyShot is developing a reputation LuckyShot's Avatar Good Enough for my Own Shoe

First game I've gotten to watch in a while, and the first thing I see is a phantom foul call against Lillard guarding Wall... I really do hate the NBA...

23. TOP #23
    BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 is becoming well known BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 is becoming well known BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 is becoming well known BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94 is becoming well known BlazerDuckSeahawkFan94's Avatar SKHRAEURPL!

We have absolutely no flow within our offense... It's like 2-3 passes then shoot. We need to start swinging the ball around.
    It's most definitely Lillard-time

Many know me as BDSF, but I'd like to be known as Dildo Space Boots

24. TOP #24

holy shit meyers.. go home bro ...

25. TOP #25
    LuckyShot is developing a reputation LuckyShot's Avatar Good Enough for my Own Shoe

CJ's touch is sexy. Ahem... I mean... damn this Meyers Leonard guy is a goof, huh? Right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information