RAW Results 4/7/14 – Redemption & Justice

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Apr 8, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

We saw the end of the Streak. Brock and Heyman will be there. And then there’s what Bryan pulled off at WrestleMania. All that and more on RAW.

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of Bryan’s career before and into the first season of NXT, short hair and clean shaven. To Superstar of The Year, the flying goat, and the leader of #YesMovement. Trip stepped in and took Bryan down at SummerSlam, made sure Orton was WWE WHC. The ultimate underdog, the B+ player, stood up to The Authority, took over the love of the WWE ‘Universe’. Through it all Bryan kept going, and got Trip at WrestleMania, and the stip for the main event. He went into WrestleMania and won it all.

In Ring Segment

The fans in New Orleans are chanting “YES!” as the video ends. Justin announces the new WWE WHC, Daniel Bryan. Bryan out and the chants get louder. One belt around his waist, the new WWE Champ strap in hand. “Daniel Bryan!” chants. Bryan soaks it all up, grinning through the continuing chanting that just isn’t stopping, even to hear him talk.

Bryan – You guys never get tired, do ya?

“NO!” “NO!” “NO!”

Bryan – Be careful, I don’t want you to hit your neighbor. I don’t think you know hard it is to do this holding two titles.

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

Bryan – I’ll do it one more time, but then have to give my shoulders a break.

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

Bryan – It’s funny because it was a little over two years ago that I started doing this, and the day after WrestleMania everyone here and at home chanting that one word.

“You deserve it!”

Bryan – I might deserve it a little bit, but you deserve it. When I started Yessing, it’s not a hand gesture, a movement, it’s not about positive thinking, it’s about the power that we all have to make change. Because of your power, last night I beat The Authority at WrestleMania XXX and I stand here as the new WWE WHC!

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...-thread-live-results-discussion/#.U0Qf_vldWSo