...are these half-wits in the booth able to think for themselves at all?

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by yankeesince59, Apr 12, 2014.

1. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...they can't figure out why the Sox's appeal was not upheld. Bogaerts pushed Anna off the bag with his glove...we used to try that ruse in little league and in seldom swayed the ump back then either...it's illegal.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  2. cagedlion

cagedlion "I am the problem, and I am the solution."

You betcha. I'm sitting there yelling at these overpaid
    "YES" men. Dah. They only look at the still screen.
    Nothing upstairs.

3. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    Sad, the current state of baseball affairs to aware the cameras might show they were human in error. Sad, as it seems umps are getting shaky in making a judgement call.

On another point, I hadn't seen but one game in almost 1 1/2 weeks, yet still have to see any runner thrown out at 2nd base yet. Are the players this rusty, or have I missed to many games? Highlights I've seen are just a small section of the games, yet still I'm waiting to see a bang bang play at 2nd, yet more often the ball is thrown over the 2nd basemans head, or in the dirt. WTF? Rusty, is spring training not long enough, yes its long enough, what the f843ck is wrong with catchers these days.

Looked like McCann was getting at least close to the bag, when fielders seemed to not field his throw down. I can't recall seeing this sloppy of play thru the entire league in opening weeks, is it just me, or are others seeing as much.