WWE SmackDown Results (4/11/14)

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Apr 12, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Welcome to WNW’s live coverage of SmackDown!

Rest in peace, Ultimate Warrior.

John Cena’s music hits and he runs to the ring to kick things off this week. He grabs a mic. He says it sounds like you’re tired. It’s been a busy week starting with WrestleMania 30. It started with Hogan, Stone Cold, and The Rock having an iconic moment. Kofi was a wildcat, and Cesaro won the battle royal. Bray Wyatt… You can’t see me. And sadly, The Undertaker was defeated.

The Game got played, and we have a new WWE World Heavyweight Champ! That was just WrestleMania. We believed in The Shield, got some bad news, found out Lesnar is the one, and Cesaro is a Paul Heyman guy. And his theme song got rewritten. Cena was taught to bo-lieve in himself. He mentions Adam Rose and Alexander Rusev. And Paige…. she turned the page in the divas division. I am the measuring stick. I am John Cena. Any If anyone wants their feet planted on the top of the mountain, they are going to have to go through me.

The Wyatt Family appear on the tron. Harper talks first, and Bray follows. When he looks inside himself, he sees the good, the bad, and the miracles. He is free. It must have been frightening, you were right there. Wyatt says he has to go to new extremes to see the monster. He’s got the whole world in his… hands.

Cole and JBL talk about Lesnar ending The Streak while news articles are shown.

Big Show makes his way to the ring. Paul Heyman steps out on the stage. He stands before us as the advocate for the winner of the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal. Cesaro enters with no music. Heyman joins commentary.

Big Show vs. Cesaro

Lock up, Cesaro pushes Show off. Big Show shoves Cesaro. Cesaro is taken back down, he rolls out of the ring. Show picks him up by the head and slaps him on the apron. Cesaro tries to suplex Big Show back in the ring from the apron. Big Show sends Cesaro over him onto the outside. Back in the ring, Show covers Cesaro. Cesaro rolls out, avoiding the KO punch. Heyman tells Cesaro to take his air.

-Commercials

After the break, Big Show slaps Cesaro in the corner. Cesaro kicks Show and hops on his back as they stand in the middle of the ring. Sleeperhold continues to be locked in. Show throws him off into the corner. Cesaro hops back on him Show throws him off, followed by clotheslines and a big shoulderblock. He attempts the Choke Slam, but Cesaro jumps back on to put in the Sleeperhold. Show slams him while still on his back. Show goes up top, Cesaro dodges the elbow drop. He grabs his legs for the Swing when Swagger runs in and locks in the Patriot Lock.

Winner: Cesaro – by DQ (10:05)

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-smackdown-open-thread-live-results-discussion-3/#.U0nMjvldWSo