LMAO at Mitch Williams

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Yankeefan5545, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    While watching the Rangers/Mariners game drop in on MLB Mitch Williams made the comment that the Yankees should have signed William Tell Tilt Cap Rodney as a closer and left D-Rob to set up. While Williams & that other genius Harold Reynolds discussing what adjustments Tilt Cap would have had to make as a Yankee he completely lost control of a save situation end resulting in the Rangers coming from behind to kick Mariners cans.

2. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

I wouldn't take Rodney if he agreed to pitch for free. The guy is a MAJOR head case. And he has to many games like he did last night.

3. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    Agreed, no other team wants the Rodney freak, who can't hit the strike zone if he stood 10 feet away.

Hey Rick, great news...!!!

I found and talked to my old friend I haven't seen in 10 years. Recall me mentioning Alan K. Lohr?

He was an old L.A. disc jockey on all the top FM radio stations from the 70s to 90s. I looked for him for the last ten years, and damn it I found him. I called him, and set up a date to go down to Lost Angels to see him. He invited me on his radio show, one of 4 stations he now owns, operates and run on Sirius Satellite.

Can't wait, he told me bring down the list, your list of CDs. Let us pray my friend.

Here for a second, gotta go, Kim is waking, and its a late breakfast time...see ya'll later, when time permits, and the creeks don't rise.
    I will hit and miss here and there now and then, when I can.