Radim Vrbata, penner and setegouchi

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by Novababy85, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Novababy85

Novababy85 Member

A "Queens Marine" as my father wold say
    not to look tooooo much into the future because we're destined for a nice playoff run. but sather should do whatever it takes to get him into a broadway blueshirt uniform for next season. He's that right handed shot we need.

Even someone like devin seteogouchi is the type of player who i believe would do fantastic under a wide open style that AV implicates on his players..

Dustin penner too...
    but first off, we need to lock up stralman and moore on defense. I don't blame anton for turning down the three year extension offer we gave him before the olympic break..

on a side note, the wild should be ashamed of themselves, especially universe man for blowing that game.

2. Novababy85

Novababy85 Member

A "Queens Marine" as my father wold say
    And cooke was a BONE HEAD for leaving statsny wide open like that in overtime

in his defense he was cross checked from behind..but still. i hate cooke as does the rest of the hockey universe

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  3. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

Not sure the Rangers NEED to lock up Stralman...he's a decent player and fits the team well but the Rangers have d-men in the system that would have their path to the big club blocked if they keep Stralman. I'd rather see them bring up their young kids and see what they've got instead of paying an average d-man $3m+ with limited upside.

4. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm in the strahlman at 3mill plus can go camp also. Need to keep a spot available for upcoming youth.

5. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

Callahan's demands made more sense than paying Stralman $3+. The guy's not worth half that especially with McIlrath, Allen & Falk waiting in the wings. Stralman's only redeeming quality is AV's apparent infatuation with him despite his blunders.