Penis envy continues in the Middle East

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by maxiep, Apr 18, 2014.

1. maxiep

maxiep RIP Dr. Jack

Merchant Banker
  2. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

the spire of the death tower crested above the morning smog like a vulture perched atop a dead cypress. how many times had i seen this visage? too many to count, the never ending nights turn into years before you know it here in the good ol republic of america.

silently crossing zuckerberg square on my warthog, i couldnt help but feel a small amount of pride over what i had helped to create. the civil war had left us a smoldering heap of splintered microchips and femur bones, but united we had rebuilt this country in the image of selflessness as a salute to our spiritual leader. he had given so much, and in the final days of the war, ultimately his life, to ensure his vision of a perfect world would come to fruition. now in afterlife, he beamed mightily, and the sun stood in his shadow

sacrifices were made by all, and many more would be needed to reach our goal. we were only beginning to realize our true power as the worlds sheppards, leading the flock of man into the untainted pastures of co-operation and profit sharing. our worst was the best a man had ever done, our drunken stammer, a gospel

it wasnt always this good.

i remember my apprehension initially, what we asked for would have made a stone cry. give up our children? our land? but it was for the greater good of man. the hardest part was getting over the taste of human flesh.

once i was enlightened though, concessions were given as if asked to share the air that we are allowed to breathe. vitamins flowed from every fountain, and even the trees wore scarves in the fall.

we are one.

are they still listening?

god these strange images and dreams have infected my thoughts exponentially since they started randomly monitoring them. i want to fill the ocean with live rattlesnakes. the mscan V3 chip has never had a malfunction in 11 years. i want my face to eat itself. flawless in its execution, children were now injected at birth.

i hope they arent transcribing this, ill never be able to explain this to the firing squad

3. TradeNurkicNow

TradeNurkicNow Resident OT Section Crank

[​IMG]

boi-oi-oi-oi-oing

4. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

How many dead migrant workers per floor do you reckon?

5. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

The taller they are the easier it is to crash commercial airliners into them.

6. TradeNurkicNow

TradeNurkicNow Resident OT Section Crank

i'd say theres at least a floor to dead bengladeshi ratio of 1:1