RAW Results 4/21/14 – Cliche Man Strikes Again!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Apr 22, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Evolution has reunited, and The Shield is there as well. Bryan won the WWE WHC, and married his dream girl, but will tonight the dream turn into a nightmare at the hands of Kane.

Raw Starts

Video

Last Monday on RAW, The Shield faced 11 guys who took them down, then Evolution reformed and came out to the ring together. Clips of Evo’s reign of terror from the past. Then back to Evo beating up The Shield on Monday. The two teams will face off at Extreme Rules. After taunting Reigns, Trip nailed him with a pedigree. Believe in Evolution.

In Ring Segment

Bryan’s music and he comes out. His eyes are red, he’s obviously been crying. At the bottom of the ramp he looks around, then simply says, “Thank you.” off mic. Brie is in the ring. They lead the “YES!” “YES!” “YES!”. Bryan hugs his wife, but then Steph’s music hits and she comes out in a red dress and t-strap black heels. Steph heads to the ring with a smile on her face. She gets a mic.

Steph – I couldn’t resist the moment to come out and congratulate. I’d be chanting “YES!” too. Sincerely and truly, from the bottom of my heart. You became the WWE WHC, then, in the same week you married the love of your life, beautiful Brie, in what was an organic, crunchy, rustic wedding. I saw the pics online, they were breathtaking, if you’re into that kind of thing. Congratulations, truly. WWE is a family, so we wanted to get you a present. It’s not a traditional wedding present, because we’re certainly anything but traditional. At Extreme Rules, you will be defending the WWE WHC against the Devil’s favorite demon. Now, we all know Kane in demon form is uncontrollable, unstoppable. Since last week Kane said he wanted to eviscerate you, if I were you, I’d make sure I got my pretty little wife out of harm’s way.

Steph starts to leave the ring, but fire erupts on stage. Bryan puts a protective arm out to keep Brie behind him.

Steph – Kane, not now Kane! Kane, now is not the right time, or place! Kane!

Kane doesn’t come out, Brie and Bryan step from the ring.

Steph – Kane, stay where you are.

Bryan and Brie are over by announce, and Kane comes from the timekeeper area. He grabs Bryan around the throat as Brie ends up on the floor.

Steph – Kane, let him go! Kane, let him…

Blows between Bryan and Kane. Bryan tossed off and Kane starts heading for Brie who backs up on her bum.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...-thread-live-results-discussion/#.U1aAgvldWSp