Teacher Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by The Legacy, Apr 3, 2007.

1. The Legacy

The Legacy BBW Member

OK, So I walked into class and we asked my Spanish Teacher what ballin meant (he thinks he's gangsta since he was raised in the San Diego hood) then he starts giving us a crash course on slang words. Then he starts talking about how Tupac Shakur was pretty much the greates rapper of all time (Ballin to rap to Tupac I guess) then he tells us the whole life story about Tupac (off the top of his head). Then he tells us about Tupac's name and about his mom and his inspiration for song writing. After that he spends about 20 minutes on Itunes looking for the song "Hey Mama" by Tupac. We did that in an hour Spanish class. And the best thing is that we never took the test we were supposed to have that day. lol. So now, anytime we want to, we can go into class and ask our teacher about random stuff and we'll spend the whole hour of Spanish class talking about random stuff. Our teacher just gets so distracted and off topic. We haven't taken a test since January. :happy0144: Anyone else have any strange, yet cool teachers?

2. P0W3RBALLIN

P0W3RBALLIN BBW Elite Member

My teacher f-cking sucks... Anyone remember how I plagiarized on my project? My grade went from an 84% to a 67%.... A fcking D... I didn't even know that the project was that much of our grade........ ahhhhhhhhh.I had a great chemistry teacher for the first semester.. and den she had to leave for some reason.. she was so fun and energetic, but she had like... "serious healthy problems" or something

3. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

This is happening with my Sociology professor. She goes off topic in class so easy and I learn nothing. And I have to go to class because she takes attendance. So not only do I have to waste gas and time to go, but I'm basically wasting money for the class. It has it's positives and negatives. I lean more towards the negative as I have to devote more time out of class to studying.

4. Opal

Opal Active Member

Haha in like 4th grade I had a teacher like that. Whenever we didn't want to do work me and my friend would ask him crazy questions like "what do you think the meaning of life is" and he would get all scientific on us when we were in f*cking 4th grade. I did math in that class that we are learning today. Dude was a genius.

5. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Legacy @ Apr 3 2007, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>OK, So I walked into class and we asked my Spanish Teacher what ballin meant (he thinks he's gangsta since he was raised in the San Diego hood) then he starts giving us a crash course on slang words. Then he starts talking about how Tupac Shakur was pretty much the greates rapper of all time (Ballin to rap to Tupac I guess) then he tells us the whole life story about Tupac (off the top of his head). Then he tells us about Tupac's name and about his mom and his inspiration for song writing. After that he spends about 20 minutes on Itunes looking for the song "Hey Mama" by Tupac. We did that in an hour Spanish class. And the best thing is that we never took the test we were supposed to have that day. lol. So now, anytime we want to, we can go into class and ask our teacher about random stuff and we'll spend the whole hour of Spanish class talking about random stuff. Our teacher just gets so distracted and off topic. We haven't taken a test since January. :happy0144: Anyone else have any strange, yet cool teachers?</div>Our school's Spanish teacher is like that, too. He's cool and fun to talk to, but if you get him on another totally different topic than Spanish vocabulary or grammar, he'll just go on and on about that topic. The rest of the teachers at my school pretty much suck.

6. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

Haha we do this everytime to my english teacher. She will go on and on about celebreties and how much she hates Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and after that we dont get hw because we never learned the lesson haha

7. Suns Fan Guy

Suns Fan Guy BBW Elite Member

Our English teacher is BALLIN'. He set up a half court made out of tape so we could study for a state test this week. All he does is make fun of the other English teacher, talk about basketball, and ramble about how awesome he is.

8. wade2shaq93

wade2shaq93 BBW Elite Member

I have two really cool teachers. My history teacher was a former baseball player and a friend of a baseball player (forgot his name now, I think it was Tony Martinez or something). He always talks to us about when he played in the minors for the Yankees and stuff before an injury ended his baseball career. My science teacher is a big sports fan and an alum of the University of Florida so we always talk about college basketball and football. My teachers are pretty awesome.

9. Drake24

Drake24 BBW Elite Member

My spanish teacher is pretty cool. But I really don't have any teachers like this.We do have this one old lady teacher at our school that hits people with sticks and stuff for no reason. We also used to have this spanish teacher that was, mexican, and she wasn't very bright. She could barely speak english and had no handle on the North American culture. She one time sent me to the office because, I guess, I was in trouble. I asked why I had to go and she said, "For nothing." I then told my principal that story and she wouldn't believe me. I could give you story after story of this woman. Our computers don't work very well (our school is poor) and on two different days someone walked in front of the computer and it turned off. It then wouldn't turn on. So she assumed that if some one walked in front of the computer it wouldn't work. She would give us detentions for walking in front of the computer. Also, if I were to get 10/10 on a test, she would sometimes put it in the computer as 100/10 and never catch it. This one girl had a note and she wanted it, the girl stuck the note inside her skirt so no one could get it. The spanish teacher lady stuck her hand up the girls skirt to get the note. If you want more stories, I got hundreds, seriously.

10. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

F*ck you all I have the chillest teachers in the world except my dyke calc teacher

11. LAZY

LAZY BBW Elite Member

I had teachers like this in high school. Normally the teachers that were coaches were pretty tight. Nothing like this in college though. Maybe a select few. But college is a different level of teachers. Sometimes you cant know your teachers on a personal level because there might be a 100 something kids in a class. Some classes are just all lecture

12. YarnIdge

YarnIdge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drake24 @ Apr 5 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>My spanish teacher is pretty cool. But I really don't have any teachers like this.We do have this one old lady teacher at our school that hits people with sticks and stuff for no reason. We also used to have this spanish teacher that was, mexican, and she wasn't very bright. She could barely speak english and had no handle on the North American culture. She one time sent me to the office because, I guess, I was in trouble. I asked why I had to go and she said, "For nothing." I then told my principal that story and she wouldn't believe me. I could give you story after story of this woman. Our computers don't work very well (our school is poor) and on two different days someone walked in front of the computer and it turned off. It then wouldn't turn on. So she assumed that if some one walked in front of the computer it wouldn't work. She would give us detentions for walking in front of the computer. Also, if I were to get 10/10 on a test, she would sometimes put it in the computer as 100/10 and never catch it. This one girl had a note and she wanted it, the girl stuck the note inside her skirt so no one could get it. The spanish teacher lady stuck her hand up the girls skirt to get the note. If you want more stories, I got hundreds, seriously.</div>Man that teacher is like the security guard at our library [​IMG] . I had a PE teacher last year and he's also the coach for my ball team. He is such a BBall addict. In one of his lessons when we were meant to be doin sum random swimming lesson, it started raining and he said "Oh u guys are going to get wet. Let's go inside, just play basketball" :dunno:.