Best scorer/rebounder/passer at every position

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by Zards, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

ScoringPG Gilbert ArenasSG Kobe BryantSF Carmelo AnthonyPF Kevin GarnettC Yao MingReboundingPG Jason KiddSG Quentin RichardsonSF Lamar OdomPF Kevin GarnettC Tyson ChandlerPassingPG Steve NashSG Dwyane WadeSF Andrei KirilenkoPF Kevin GarnettC Brad Miller

2. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

I think we should definitely save these kinds of topics for the offseason. These are offseason topics.EDIT: Also, Paul Pierce is the best rebounding 2-guard in the NBA. [​IMG]

3. The Legacy

The Legacy BBW Member

ScoringPG Gilbert ArenasSG Kobe BryantSF Carmelo AnthonyPF Tim DuncanC Yao MingReboundingPG Jason KiddSG Caron ButlerSF Shawn MarionPF Kevin GarnettC Dwight HowardPassingPG Steve NashSG Dwyane WadeSF Lebron JamesPF Kevin GarnettC Brad MillerAlot of mine are the same as yours, Zards

4. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Apr 4 2007, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think we should definitely save these kinds of topics for the offseason. These are offseason topics.EDIT: Also, Paul Pierce is the best rebounding 2-guard in the NBA. [​IMG]</div>I thought Paul played SF.. because I thought the lineup went like this:PG RondoSG WestSF PiercePF JeffersonC PerkinsBy the way, there's only like 9-10 games left in the season, anyways.

5. YarnIdge

YarnIdge BBW Elite Member

I think you could put T-mac at the SG or SF spot for passing. He's pretty underrated in that department.

6. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (12HRockets @ Apr 4 2007, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I think you could put T-mac at the SG or SF spot for passing. He's pretty underrated in that department.</div>I actually put him there instead of AK-47 for a minute, but then I decided not to follow the stats as much.

7. The Legacy

The Legacy BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Apr 4 2007, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I actually put him there instead of AK-47 for a minute, but then I decided not to follow the stats as much.</div>In terms of passing I don't think you can argue with Lebron James. This guy is a pg in a sf/pf's frame. Not only does he have great court awareness, but he also has natural passing skills. Most of his passes are just jaw-dropping since they always seem to be passes to an opening nobody else sees.

8. Diawsome

Diawsome BBW Elite Member

ScoringPG:Gilbert ArenasSG:Kobe BryantSF:Lebron JamesPF:Dirk NowitzkiC:Yao MingReboundingPG:Jason KiddSG:Andre IguodalaSF:Shawn MarionPF:Kevin GarnettC:Dwight HowardPassingPG:Steve NashSG:Dwayne WadeSF:Lebron JamesPF:Kevin GarnettC:Tim Duncan

9. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Zards @ Apr 4 2007, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I thought Paul played SF.. because I thought the lineup went like this:PG RondoSG WestSF PiercePF JeffersonC PerkinsBy the way, there's only like 9-10 games left in the season, anyways.</div>Pierce is a swingman. He can play either position.

10. Marvinmartian

Marvinmartian BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Diawsome @ Apr 4 2007, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ScoringPG:Gilbert ArenasSG:Kobe BryantSF:Lebron JamesPF:Dirk NowitzkiC:Yao MingReboundingPG:Jason KiddSG:Andre IguodalaSF:Shawn MarionPF:Kevin GarnettC:Dwight HowardPassingPG:Steve NashSG:Dwayne WadeSF:Lebron JamesPF:Kevin GarnettC:Tim Duncan</div>My list exactly, the top three PF's in the game each are the best at one of these particular things.I just don't know how Nobody but us has Dirk as the best scoring PF...he's above everyone at his position when it comes to that IMO.

11. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

ScoringPG: Gilbert ArenasSG: Kobe BryantSF: Lebron JamesPF: Dirk NowitzkiC: Yao MingReboundingPG: Jason KiddSG: Paul PierceSF: Shawn MarionPF: Kevin GarnettC: Dwight HowardPassingPG: Steve NashSG: Dwayne WadeSF: Lebron JamesPF: Lamar Odom (Plays some PF)C: Shaquille O'Neal

12. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

ScoringPG: Gilbert ArenasSG: Kobe BryantSF: Lebron JamesPF: Dirk NowitzkiC: Yao MingReboundingPG: Jason KiddSG: Paul PierceSF: Shawn MarionPF: Kevin GarnettC: Dwight HowardPassingPG: Steve NashSG: Kobe BryantSF: Lebron JamesPF: Chris Webber (splits pf/c with sheed)C: Shaquille O'Neal

13. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

ScoringPG: Gilbert ArenasSG: Kobe BryantSF: Lebron JamesPF: Dirk NowitzkiC: Yao MingReboundingPG: Jason KiddSG: Paul PierceSF: Shawn MarionPF: Kevin GarnettC: Dwight HowardPassingPG: Steve NashSG: Kobe BryantSF: Lebron JamesPF: Chris Webber (splits pf/c with sheed)C: Shaquille O'Neal

14. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

ScoringPG Gilbert ArenasSG Kobe BryantSF LeBron JamesPF Dirk NowitzkiC Yao MingReboundingPG Jason KiddSG Paul PierceSF Shawn MarionPF Kevin GarnettC Dwight HowardPassingPG Steve NashSG Dwyane WadeSF LeBron JamesPF C-WebbC Shaq

15. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

ScoringPG Gilbert ArenasSG Kobe BryantSF Tracy McGradyPF Dirk NowitzkiC Amare StoudamireReboundingPG Jason KiddSG Paul PierceSF Shawn MarionPF Kevin GarnettC Dwight HowardPassingPG Steve NashSG Tracy McGradySF LeBron JamesPF Tim DuncanC Shaquille O'neal I was a little turn between T-mac and LeBron in the scoring department. If LeBron had the same scoring mentality which he had last year I would've been quick to put him up there. However this year he has really slowed down on the scoring and gotten his teammates involved more. Watching him this year, I see much more developed court vision than last year however there are times late in the game that LBJ should take over but decides not to. T-mac with Yao down closed alot of lanes and greatly lowered the amount of open shots, T-mac was forced to make offense for himself and everyone else on the Rockets. He went back to the "old t-mac"._____I'm kinda surprised by the amount of guys that said Yao was better at offense than Amare was. Amare's offensive game is great, especially in a fast offense like the Suns run. I'm not bashing Yao becuase he forces tons of double teams and can still score, but we've seen Amare get back into form and go back to his rightful place of dominance at the center position this year.

16. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

^ I agree with TMac over LeBron as a scorer. TMac can just flat out score in bunches. Example: 13 points in 35 seconds against San Antonio a couple years back, Rockets won the game, 81-80. He's been a little under the radar this year as far as scoring goes, but when he gets it going, it's nearly impossible to stop him. Much like Kobe.

17. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

PG-Allen IversonSG-Dwyane WadeSF-Carmelo AnthonyPF-Kevin GarnettC-Yao MingPG-Jason KiddSG-Caron ButlerSF-Shawn MarionPF-Kevin GarnettC-Dwight HowardPG-Steve NashSG-Dwyane WadeSF-Lebron JamesPF-Chris WebberC-Shaquille O'Neal

18. teeps11

teeps11 BBW Member

ScoringPG- Allen IversonSG- Kobe BryantSF- Carmelo AnthonyPF- Dirk NowitzkiC- Yao MingReboundingPG- Jason KiddSG- Paul PierceSF- Shawn MarionPF- Kevin GarnettC- Dwight HowardPassingPG- Steve NashSG- Dwyane WadeSF- LeBron JamesPF- Kevin GarnettC- Shaq

19. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

ScoringPG- Allen IversonSG- Kobe BryantSF- Carmelo AnthonyPF- Dirk NowitzkiC- Yao MingI agree with the person who said this about scoring exactly.Passing for SG Wade is a great passer, but AI is very very very underrated as a passer. You don't just average 7.5 assists last season like 7th-8th in the league while putting up 33 PPG. And this season also 7.5 assists about by accident. You just don't do that stuff by accident.I say at SG AI/Wade are tied for best passer.

20. valo35

valo35 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Apr 5 2007, 04:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>ScoringPG- Allen IversonSG- Kobe BryantSF- Carmelo AnthonyPF- Dirk NowitzkiC- Yao MingI agree with the person who said this about scoring exactly.Passing for SG Wade is a great passer, but AI is very very very underrated as a passer. You don't just average 7.5 assists last season like 7th-8th in the league while putting up 33 PPG. And this season also 7.5 assists about by accident. You just don't do that stuff by accident.I say at SG AI/Wade are tied for best passer.</div>Considering you put Allen Iverson at point guard in the scoring column, I really don't understand the point you are trying to make about Allen Iverson being the best passer at the shooting guard spot. Your just putting Allen Iverson into whichever position will give him the advantage, without taking into account he's either a 2-guard, or a point guard, you can't just list him at both spots.