We are looking for players or couch of American Football!!!

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by birminghambullsclub, Jun 12, 2014.

1. birminghambullsclub

birminghambullsclub New Member

We welcome you to Birmingham Bulls American Football team,

The Birmingham Bulls are one of the longer established American football teams playing in the United Kingdom, having been founded in 1983,

We are looking for players or couch of American Football,So whether you’re a rookie who has only just discovered American Football, or a 10 year veteran of the game, get in touch with us via birminghambullsclub@gmail.com for more information on how you can join one of the most decorated teams in British American Football.United we stand, divided we fall.

Anthony Taylor,
    (Club General Manager).

2. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

i can do the couch part no problem, whats the salary?

3. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

Celery

I am also holding open tryouts for my American Soccer team, the Dagenham Devils. It's an American rules travelling soccer team based in London that plays primarily in Hartford, Connecticut. The team occasionally will play FIFA rules games in Europe but only against American teams. We accept British ex-pats with American passports for tryouts (walk-ons only; if you're invited you may not attend). If you're a former British citizen between the ages of 18-21, 23-26, and 29-29.5, you may apply, but you must qualify for a British work visa in order to play in America due to a tax loophole.