VC & JKidd

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by STAT, Apr 8, 2007.

1. STAT

STAT BBW Elite Member

Re: VC & JKidd

Wow....first two players to both have a triple-double since Jordan and Pippen.VC: 46 pts, 10 assists, 16 reboundsJason Kidd: 10 pts, 18 assists, 16 rebounds :worthy:

2. ChuckTheD

ChuckTheD BBW Elite Member

Haha 56-28-32 between two players. That's freaking unbelievable.

3. CavsRules

CavsRules BBW VIP

Yeah, 1989 was the last time it happen with MJ and Pippen. Just amazing to see that done and Vince Carter really had himself a great game.

4. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

I saw those statistics on Sportscenter this morning and one of my testicles exploded, thats a hell of a night for both. Jason Kidd is still the man, people need to realize.

5. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

To me, Kidd's 16reb is more impressive than his 18asts.I was watching this game live, and Kidd is lucky to have gotten the triple double. Washington was down by like 7 with around 15 seconds to go, kidd had ball, and they fouled him for whatever reason to get a chance for his 10pts. Oh, Kidd was also 1 TO away from having a quadruple double!!

6. Zards

Zards The People's Champ

Only the Wizards can let the opposing team's top two players make history.

7. yankshater213

yankshater213 BBW Elite Member

Those are two badass stat lines. I wanna know how VC had time to get 10 assists with those 46 points...

8. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yankshater213 @ Apr 8 2007, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Those are two badass stat lines. I wanna know how VC had time to get 10 assists with those 46 points...</div>He scored New Jersey's first 17 pts in the game. Then from that point on had streaks where he was more focused on passing to teammates and rebounding the ball through the New Jersey offense and other parts of the game where he was just scoring.This would have never happened if Antawn hadn't hit a three to take it into OT. (The Wiz did somn good too!) :lol:Also, I believe that Kidd didn't score a point until the fourth quarter. Impressive feat by the duo.

9. Nitro1118

Nitro1118 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Apr 8 2007, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Also, I believe that Kidd didn't score a point until the fourth quarter. Impressive feat by the duo.</div>I don't believe this is true, I remember him hitting a 3 earlier in the game.

10. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nitro1118 @ Apr 8 2007, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't believe this is true, I remember him hitting a 3 earlier in the game.</div>My mistake, he got his first points in the third quarter on a three as you said.

11. PistonsFan

PistonsFan BBW Member

<span style="color:#008080">those 2 are amazing, what a great feat </span>

12. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

crazy impressive

13. Illosophee

Illosophee BBW Elite Member

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">OMG! I can't believe I missed one of Vince Carter's greatest games ever...</span>

14. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nitro1118 @ Apr 8 2007, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>To me, Kidd's 16reb is more impressive than his 18asts.I was watching this game live, and Kidd is lucky to have gotten the triple double. Washington was down by like 7 with around 15 seconds to go, kidd had ball, and they fouled him for whatever reason to get a chance for his 10pts. Oh, Kidd was also 1 TO away from having a quadruple double!!</div>Yeah Kidd 16 boards looks better.haha they fouled him for him also to have a triple double. LOL Nah but for real 7 with 15 seconds is a lot of time still it is not impossible. He could miss 2 free throws, and they can hit a 3 maybe get fouled on the 3 and make it. The foul again misses again and make a 3. Chances are slim, but possible.LMAO 1 TO away from quadruple double? [​IMG] hahaha has that ever happened before?

15. KobeBryant_24

KobeBryant_24 BBW Elite Member

Wow, very impressive. Let's see if they can do that when it matters, in the playoffs.

16. Illosophee

Illosophee BBW Elite Member

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic">I don't really care much for statistics; I'm just hoping the two are able to lead the Nets to a championship.</span>

17. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Illosophee @ Apr 9 2007, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><span style="font-family:Century Gothic">I don't really care much for statistics; I'm just hoping the two are able to lead the Nets to a championship.</span></div>Well this year Kidd/Carter proved that they can't lead the Nets to a championship alone. Nets need to improve their front court drastically. New Jersey completely fell apart without Nenand Krstic and for some time Richard Jefferson taking them out of being contedors this year.Also, W's may be more important but it's always nice to see a show.