BS hall of fame class this year

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by the_pestilence, Apr 8, 2007.

1. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

Here are this year's inductees:* Phil Jackson* the Texas Western team that won the 1966 NCAA title* Roy Williams* Van Chancellor* referee Mendy Rudolph* international coaches Pedro Ferrandiz and Mirko NovoselNO PLAYERS! No Adrian Dantley again but freakin' Van Chancellor? No Bernard King but Mendy Rudolph, Pedro Ferrandiz, Mirko Novosel make it? Who the hell are they? Artis Gilmore and Spencer Haywood still aren't in.I would understand if it was just hard criteria, but KC Jones is in the Hall of Fame as a player?

2. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

Really the most deserving inductee is Phil Jackson. He has coached tons of legends and kept them in check. He coached a 72 win franchise and has won plenty of rings. Very deserving. I don't really see why they put refree's int he basketball HoF, sure without them the game would be a mess but still, the players/coaches/managers are alot more deserving of a spot than refs IMO.

3. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Apr 8 2007, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Really the most deserving inductee is Phil Jackson. He has coached tons of legends and kept them in check. He coached a 72 win franchise and has won plenty of rings. Very deserving.</div> I agree. that's why I didn't mention him as a non-deserving one.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I don't really see why they put refree's int he basketball HoF, sure without them the game would be a mess but still, the players/coaches/managers are alot more deserving of a spot than refs IMO.</div>Yeah, especially since NBA refs suck so bad. I also don't get why refs get championship rings.

4. YarnIdge

YarnIdge BBW Elite Member

What? Refs get championship rings? I don't think they should have some of those people the, I mean a referee? They just pick some of the most random people for HoF. It's not like they changed the game or anythin.BTW Holocombe Rucker should be inducted in place of some of those people, not Phil obviously.

5. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

They let so many people in the HOF now...that nobody even cares about it.

6. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Apr 8 2007, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>They let so many people in the HOF now...that nobody even cares about it.</div>yeah, and yet they don't let people who deserve it in

7. Serge

Serge BBW Elite Member

They need hall of fame just for NBA players this is bs.

8. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

The NBA should get its own hall of fame..

9. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>They need hall of fame just for NBA players this is bs.</div>Because only players are in the NBA right? How about the coaches?

10. playaofthegame

playaofthegame AYO ADRIEN!

Bernard King and Dennis Johnson shoulda made itMichael Jordan I hope makes it next year [​IMG]

11. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Rok @ Apr 9 2007, 07:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Because only players are in the NBA right? How about the coaches?</div>coaches are having no problem getting into this hall of fame, only players are.

12. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

Bernard King and Dantley are two annoying ones. But you know another guy who it's just a travesty he didn't make it and I'm going to catch flak for this: Dennis RodmanHe was a 5 time NBA champion, two time DPOY, eight time all defense, and, to anybody who knows anything about stats, the greatest rebounder of all time, leading the league for a remarkable 7 straight seasons.

13. Rok

Rok BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>coaches are having no problem getting into this hall of fame, only players are.</div>Ok. :dunno: I was only addressing Serge saying it should be limited to NBA players.