RAW Results 7/7/14

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jul 8, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Bret Hart on RAW. Rollins faces Cena in the main event, and Reigns starts the show at the top of the hour.

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of the opening of last week’s RAW, between The Authority and Cena. On video of the main event of the same RAW, right down to Cena being destroyed, Kane tombstoning Cena, and Rollins out with his case. Ambrose right behind him to stop Rollins from cashing in on Cena who is completely out cold. Reigns back and spears Kane. Reigns and Trip stare each other down, but it’s Trip who drops off the apron of the ring.

In Ring Segment

Reigns in the stands, heads to the ring. Cole tells us to use #RomanIsRaw on Twitter. Reigns grabs a mic through cheers and pop.

Reigns – Unlike some people, when I come to the ring, I come with a point. Trip says he put me in the Battleground Fatal 4 Way because it’s what’s best for business. But maybe he did it so I could neutralize Cena, which I can. Maybe he thinks Kane can neutralize me, but he can’t. All that happens and Orton is walking out with the Title. But he won’t. I assess and attack. I’ve assessed this a thousand times, and I know what will happen. I’m a wanted man around here, but I’ve got a hair trigger.

“Cena sucks!” chants.

Reigns – When Roman Reigns is in the house, you’re damn right Cena sucks! (HUGE pop) I don’t are if The Authority is here or not, what they have to say it’s irrelevant. What Orton has to say is irrelevant, because he’s just a pawn in this game. Me, I’m not a pawn, I’m just the next WWE WHC. (pop) Believe THAT!

Fire erupts and out comes Kane. Kane glares down at Reigns. Reigns glares back at him.

Reigns – With their absence, are you, ah, standing in for The Authority now? Are you no longer the Devil’s Favorite Demon? Because lately you’ve looked like Triple H’s lapdog. Let me correct myself. Lately, you’ve just been Randy Orton’s bitch! (pop)

Kane starts toward the ring. Reigns drops the mic and leaves the ring to meet Kane on the bottom of the ramp. Reigns on Kane, but then Reigns into the barricade. Reigns rolled in, but back out on Kane. Kane clotheslined over the barricade. Reigns over with a big head butt on Kane. Back and forth, then Kane fights back, bouncing Reigns’ head off something back there. Reigns over the barricade. Kane over and Reigns face first into the post. Reigns rolled in, Kane in to stop him, but all the refs run to the ring (5, I think), but Kane chokeslams a ref in the ring.

Then the producers out! Fit Finlay, Mercury, and Jamie Noble are the three producers out, all in suits. Fit and Jamie hold Reigns back. Fit gets shovey with Reigns, then walks off. Jamie takes a punch, then Fit takes the spear. Kane on the apron takes a superman punch from Reigns. Mercury backs against Kane, as it he can hold Kane back by himself.

Commercial

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-montreal-open-thread-live-results-discussion/#.U7yemvldWSo