RAW Results 7/7/14 – The Big Gold Belt Comes Home

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jul 15, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

The Authority returns after last week, and a six man tag match – Ambrose, Reigns and Cena vs Orton, Rollins and Kane.

Raw Starts

In Ring Segment

Cena’s music to huge heat. He comes out brushing off his shoulders, the straps draped over his neck the way they were last week. Into the ring he fixes his hat, then poses with the straps, still snapped. Video recap of Reigns helping Cena with Kane, then Cena and Reigns went back and forth messing with each others heads.

Cena – Now that we know the main event, Richmond, VA, the Champ is here! (heat) A feisty, feisty Rowdy, you’re ready for RAW. It’s because we’re six days away from Battleground. I need to say it now, so I can tell you so, the free Network ends tonight, and the reason I say so is because of this. (Title) After six days, the Champ may not be here. The Authority put me in a Fatal 4 Way against Kane, Orton, and Reigns (pop). This Sunday the rules are simple,t he first Superstar with a pinfall or submission, I don’t have to be pinned to lose this Championship.

Reigns’ music, and he comes out through the crowd, the way he always does. Reigns into the ring to serious pop. “Roman Reigns!” chants.

Cena – Richmond, VA is chanting your name, so let me introduce you, Roman Reigns. (pop) Ironically enough you’re my partner, then we face off on Sunday. I want to say thank you for what you did last week. I was in a pretty bad way, and you baled me out. So, thanks for that. And cute little stunt at the end of RAW. Your message was loud and clear, you’re not to be ignored. This Sunday it’s every man for himself, and I understand that. But Roman, we have to make it to Sunday. I understand you don’t trust anybody, but The Authority screwed…

Reigns – Get to the damn point John.

Cena – Say what?

Reigns – You heard me.

Cena steps up at Reigns, bows up a bit.

Cena – Alright, all I’m saying is this. We deal with The Authority tonight, get Kane and Orton out of the way, then in six days at Battleground, well, we see if you’re as good as you think you are.

Reigns – I think you’re right. We should get rid of Orton and Kane, then it’s just me and you John, then you can see if you’re really as good as you think you are.

Cena – I see that look in your eye…

Ambrose (on the tron) – Guys! Guys! Guys! I understand the whole testosterone driven competitiveness that’s going on, but enough of this whole prettiest girl at the dance argument you’ve got going on, okay? Tonight, we’re fighting. We have a match against Kane, Orton, and Triple H’s little bag boy, Seth Rollins. The Authority always has a plan, but I have a little plan and it’s called Operation: Screw The Authority, and it starts when you stop arguing, and we get together and kick their asses!

Kane and Rollins are suddenly on each side of Ambrose. He looks at each, then attacks Kane. Orton shows up and they all beat him down back there. Ambrose tossed into pipes that fall everywhere, then he dives at Rollins. Kane slams Ambrose into the garage door. Then Orton does the slamming, then Orton and Rollins do the slamming. More punches, then Rollins tosses Ambrose head first to the door. They stomp Ambrose down, then Rollins pulls Ambrose up and slams him into a wall. A chokeslam from Kane onto a really solid trunk.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-live-results-discussion/#.U8UXb_ldWSo

2. Stephen Curry

Stephen Curry GSW Championship Year

Decent show.