Arrested Man Orders Pizza to Police Station, Gets in More Trouble

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Jul 19, 2014.

1. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

He faces a slew of new charges for the stunt

A man in Kentucky who was arrested for shoplifting and public intoxication decided to pull a little prank — which totally ended up backfiring.

This jokester — 29-year-old Michael Harp — asked for permission to make a call on his cell phone and then used it to order five pizzas from Domino’s, WKYT reports. The pies arrived under the name of Officer Wilson, who had originally arrested Harp. They tracked the call to Harp pretty easily since, you know, he’d used his own cell phone.

Harp, however, denied the whole thing.

“I’m wrongfully accused on this here,” he told WKYT. “They’ve charged me with two felonies over this pizza deal because I had my phone inside the holding cell. There was about 10 people who probably used the phone, so it’s hard to say. Like I said, I never heard anyone say a word about Domino’s pizzas. Any of it.”

Still, he’s now facing additional charges including theft of identity, theft by deception and impersonating a police officer. Rough.

http://time.com/3005582/arrested-man-orders-pizza-to-police-station-gets-in-more-trouble/

2. DaLincolnJones

DaLincolnJones Well-Known Member

OK..that's still funny...like the cops didn't eat the pizzas....they need to get a sense of humor...

3. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

I disagree, what if one of the officers was lactose intolerant, or allergic to an ingredient. This criminal was attempting murder and I'm glad he got caught.

Deserves what ever he gets.

4. jlprk

jlprk The ESPN mod is insane.

retired, while you work!
    After Officer Wilson pigged out, he ate fewer doughnuts. He should be grateful for Harp's health help.

5. ehizzy3

ehizzy3 RIP mgb

Then the cop should know not to eat it??

6. The_Lillard_King

The_Lillard_King Westside

I don't understand why people would mess with law enforcement. Like they aren't going to try and throw the book at you if you fuck with them.

It's like fucking with your landlord and not expecting they won't try to evict you.