Raw Results 7/21/14 – Is This A Hybrid? You Must Be Proud Of Yourselves!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jul 22, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Flo Rida is going to be preforming live on Raw. Triple H with a historic announcement – who will face Cena for the WWE WHC at SummerSlam.

Raw Starts

In Ring Segment

Justin announces Trip to the ring. Trip out in his power suit, all by himself. He heads to the ring.

Trip – It’s funny, all day long I’m walking around backstage, no one wants to look me in the eye. They scatter like they’re scared that I’m going to blow a gasket. That I’m going to explode because the WWE WHC didn’t come back to The Authority, no, it stayed with Cena. (mixed) Now, I’ll admit I’m mad. I’m very mad today, madder than I’ve been in a long time! But I have options on how I handle this! I have options. You know what I’m going to do about it? (“What?”) I’m gonna… I’m gonna… I’m gonna Tweet my displeasure. I’m going to jump on social media and Tweet about it until my fingers bleed. I might even send an Instagram, or a Vine! (mocking big eyed face from Trip) That’s right, and on that Tweet, in however many characters I get, I’m going to threaten! That’s right, I’m going to riot! If that doesn’t work, then, by god, me and my friend Mark (mock tears in his voice), we’re gonna stop watching! That’s right! Or, hell, I have options. I’ll just fire everybody back there. I’ll fire all of you. (the fans) I’ll just throw you out of the building. Throw you out in the weather. That will end all my problems, right? (Heat) Or, I could just relax. I could relax, knowing that sooner or later, I always win. If I have to wait four more weeks to SummerSlam to win, so be it. But like a true genius once said, at SummerSlam, I can guaran-damn-tee that John Cena will no longer be the WWE WHC. (mixed) But, the question is who? Who gets the opportunity…

Orton’s music hits and out he comes. He’s still on the stage, walking out as he’s talking on mic.

Orton – H, H, are we really doing this? We’re talking about this? What about me and my re-match. Four months I’ve been waiting, ever since WrestleMania I’ve waited for my one on one re-match. You know it, I know it, these people know that I’m owed. You want to talk guarantees? I’ll guarantee you that if you put me in a one on one match with Cena at SummerSlam, I will beat Cena at SummerSlam.

Trip – I can appreciate that Randy, and while you make a compelling argument for why you should be in that match, and right now Randy you’re the front runner, but I haven’t made up my mind. I’m going to give everybody an opportunity to convince me tonight. The entire roster has the opportunity to convince me. I want somebody to impress me. I want somebody to go the extra mile and show me. I want somebody to get in here and show me that they want it more than anything in their lives. That they want it more than they breathe, more than they want anything…

Orton – You want to be impressed? If Kane would have done his duty last night, if Kane would have done his job at Battleground, I would be standing here before you with those titles around my waist. Surely you’re not considering Kane!

Fire erupts, and out comes Kane! Kane to the ring.

Kane – I hope that I am being considered to face Cena, because I know I can beat Cena. I know I can be the one to bring the Title back to The Authority. So long as I’m not acting as Orton’s protector. I am tired of babysitting.

Orton, off mic, waving his head in the air, talking smack at Kane. Trip steps between them, trying to head off a fight. Out comes Reigns through the stands and onto the apron, mic in hand.

Reigns – If you’re going to have a conversation about the WWE WHC, I think my name belongs in it. Because last time I checked, nobody wants to see Cena versus Kane. (heated agreement) An don’t nobody want to see Orton versus Cena again. (more heated agreement) It sounds like everybody wants to see Cena versus Roman Reigns! (huge pop)

Reigns steps into the ring, chin held high.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...-thread-live-results-discussion/#.U85_X_ldWSo