Beginers Luck or genuine Imapct

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Yankeefan5545, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    Headly made a pretty good play, then bops the GWRBI. I guess time may tell but again overall the offense pretty much stunk against a Texas Team that has more injuries than the St. Pete VA Ward. So Mr. Headly I guess you got a nice welcome aboard from your new team mates. Keep on keeping on.

2. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...I suppose the story is good fodder for the talking heads, and I'm sure it help his confidence but it's gonna take more than one game and a 1 for 4 night to sell me. We've been duped several times this year when this team and certain players have shown glimpses of their potential, only to once again fall prey to mediocrity, and downright suckage.

...fwiw, I really want the guy to do well for obvious reasons...but I'm skeptical, also for obvious reasons.

3. JeterRules20

JeterRules20 Member

I think Headley will work out fine. Will he hit 300 and have 25 home runs no I don't believe so but he will be better than Johnson or Wheeler. Now Cashman has more work to do if this team has any chance. Another SP, 2nd baseman and RF with HR power.