Some scary shit is happening to my family

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by magnifier661, Jul 23, 2014.

1. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    Last May, my sister and law was out of town. Her nephew was house sitting while they were gone. Late one night he was in the house and the power went off. He heard people talking outside, so he took his 12 gauge and walked outside and yelled "hey!" While cocking the shotgun. He watched 3 guys run and hope the fence. He went to the fuse box and they shut off about 5-6 breakers.

Fast forward until last week. My other sister, living across town, was up late at night watching tv. Around 4am, her power went out one by one. She called Edison and they told her there is no loss of power. She called my sister in law and she advised my sister to stay in the house and she would send her husband over to check it out. And once again the power from the fuse box was turned off.

The difference was that my sister has a camera surveillance system. It showed a dodge challenger passing her house and going in her back alley to scope her house. Then at 4am, it shows the car park across the street and three middle aged white guys walked over to my sisters house. They didn't look nervous at all and walked right to my sister's room, looking in and walking around. Then it shows them walk to the fuse box and shut the power off. That's when the feed stopped.

I went and bought her a APC battery back up to run her surveillance system, so if they do it again, we could have video feed of what they did after they turned the power off.

The next morning, my mom calls me and says that her side gate was wide open. My mom never uses the gate and it's unable to open from the outside. My mom lives in a gated community across the street from my sisters and her camera picks up the back exit of the gated community. My sister looked at the video footage and it's the same car that hit her house 5 days prior.

My sister got freaked out so she's been watching the last 3 weeks of footage. Almost every day from 2-4am the same car is scoping both houses.

I wonder if they are scoping my house as well? I'm calling security companies to get video surveillance at mine and my moms house.

2. RR7

RR7 Well-Known Member

Call the police?

3. magnifier661

Yes, we called them after my sister's incident and yesterday after my mom's. Fortunately for my mom, the mayor of our city lives right next door to my mom. He made calls and now we have multiple detectives on the case.

4. Eastoff

Eastoff But it was a beginning.

I agree, call the police, and get security cameras installed. Change where your valuables are stored, possibly in a drop box. Talk to other neighbors as well.

5. magnifier661

The thing is, how do they know where my sister and mother live? And how do yet know where my sister in law lives, when's she's clear across town?

It seems like they know our family in some way.

6. MadeFromDust

MadeFromDust Well-Known Member

That's creepy dude, and another reason why I'm a gun owner. Maybe you should let them borrow a couple of yours in case SHTF. Cops can only get there so fast.

Jade Falcon likes this.
  7. Eastoff

I don't know, but I still stand by the idea of getting a safety deposit box for a month or two if you have anything that could be easily sold. Then add the security system and make sure everyone has phones with 911 at ready.

8. magnifier661

My sister and sister in law has guns. It's my mom that I'm really worried about

9. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Post the pictures... post the pictures... post the pictures. On facebook, twitter, instagram even the forum. No matter how grainy, dark or blurry. If there is someone targeting your fams getting information out there will likely spook them.

A few years back there was a group of robbers in the Portland area targeting Indians (dot) because they are known to keep larger amounts gold in their homes. See if members of the local Korean community have been targeted. See if members if any other community your fams might be considered a part of are being similarly targeted.

10. MadeFromDust

You should let her stay at your place for a few nights or something, eff that.

11. magnifier661

My mom is stubborn as fuck. I already told her she needs to stay at my house, or even I stay at hers. She is refusing!

12. magnifier661

Sounds like a good idea. I think I'll try and stay awake and sleep over at their house. I am getting binoculars and two way radio, so my sister and I can communicate. If we see the car again, I'm gonna try and get the license plate number and true make of the car, then call it in to the police.

13. MadeFromDust

Does she not feel threatened?

14. magnifier661

She's just a strong woman. She has no fear. When we lived in Oregon, we owned a deli and mini mart by the clackamas river. Hell's Angels would do runs through the area. She had many moments when she confronted them and pull out items they tried stealing out of their pants.

I know it's stupid, but she is wired that way

15. Eastoff

I don't advocate violence if not in self defense, so I would recommend you do some research on "castle doctrine"

16. MadeFromDust

Yeah I know what you mean, it would just be nice if she had a way to defend herself if worst case scenario happened.

17. magnifier661

18. Eastoff

when you assume, you make an ass of you and me. I didn't want to assume. =]

19. donkiez

donkiez Well-Known Member

Post the puctures of them with a note on the circuit breaker box, say I see you and we are on to you so fuck off. Consider getting a big dog also.

20. magnifier661

Yes, good looking out bro. It's just some bullshit that I even have to think about ending someone's life.