O/T...wow, just wow

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by yankeesince59, Jul 24, 2014.

1. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

2. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

Un-f'king-believable, Can Al Sharpton be far behind? Many years ago I witnessed a debate between a black man & a white man,....................

Black man - "You owe me".
    White man - " I don't owe you shit".
    Black man - " Your people owe my people for all the years of slavery".
    White man - " You're telling me that I owe you for something that happened over 150 years ago?".
    Black man - "That's right & it don't matter when it was, bottom line is that you owe me".
    White man - " Look maybe my great great grandfather owed your great great grandfather something MAYBE!, but you & me here & now, I don't owe you shit!".

Nas is nothing more then another idiot ass rapper looking to make issues out of events that happened when the world was a whole different place. Let it go asshole.

3. yankeesince59

...I'm from Irish/Native American ancestry. I'd imagine that some of my Irish ancestors were quite possibly slaves and/or forced labor in early America...and I'd imagine that some of my Cherokee ancestors were slaughtered/abuse my the white man over a hundred years ago.

...they owe me!...I want my settlement...(and no, I don't wanna be paid off in Chee-tos)(cash only !)

4. Hammerojustice

Hammerojustice Chief Caveman, Keeper of Thor's Hammer

I can't fathom why everyone always thinks only African Americans were slaves... it is infuriating!

5. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    I'm of Irish and Cherokee ancestry as well. No doubt some of my ancestors were picking praties or working the peat bogs under the evil landowner Mrs. Durkin. For honkies there was no slavery but indentured servitude, not much different.

6. Rick2583

I think its a damn shame when so many are being led to believe that only blacks could be slaves & only whites could be bigots.

7. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

Ah the excuse mill is churning full steam. Cry me old man river.

8. Hammerojustice

Hammerojustice Chief Caveman, Keeper of Thor's Hammer

Yet it happens daily... hell, it's even in the history books... when have you ever seen a white person pictured when referencing slaves?

9. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    :stirthepot:

(get the shit storm umbrellas out)

If "those slaves" were owed anything, then Lincoln screwed up, by not giving them a one way ticket back to Africa....

:shitstorm::smiley-kisa:

It pisses me off, to hear the whining pissing on my leg, plight of African ex-slaves....when our Native Americans, were the 1st Society (already here, happy, long before Europeans came to plunder, rape, and kill).....The 1st American Social Genocide by the American Govt....to abolish Native Americans; destroy their Bison food supply, (imagine doing this today, destroying the food supply of entire societies, cuz ya' want their land, and deem them as savages)....women, children, their only sin, being born or pro-creation....!

Were all American's 1st & foremost, if born here; or legal immigrants.
    But while were on the subject: My own ancestry is of 3rd generation Candien American-Miq'mak Immigrants. My ancestors lived in Quebec, my others fled to Acadia in lower Luzianna, with the choice of being be-headed by the British, or leaving lands they owned & had for generations, long before the Brits arrived in Canada.

I want Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, AND, the northern half of Maine, a fully forested reservation of my own, with a full blown Hockey Rink on it, my own NHL team too, which I will stock with some of the world's most extreme fighters til death, the Miq-mak Indians....

few know in Canada, if your a Native North American Indian, you will be treated worse than blacks are in America. You will be dishonored, disowned, disliked, regardless. And, some ex-slave relations think they have it bad. They can go wipe their ass with a Canadien Icicle....or shove it up their asses....
    anyone recall the Montreal Olympics of the early 70s, when host homes, could NOT be found for any North American Indian, albeit US or Canadien Injuns...? I do....!

As for ex-black slave relative whiners- Take that 1 way ticket back home, and quit complaining...!

Oh-and I want to eat Lobster daily....!

10. Rick2583

My family was born on the shores of gitchey-goomey along the borders of camp kicki-wah-wah. And I'm told they were human.

And we believed that when you died your soul went to a garage in Cleveland.

11. totus44

Does the team name Redskins offend you? What about Chief Wahoo?

12. totus44

Does the team name Redskins offend you? What about Chief Wahoo?

13. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    Certainly not. When I was a kid there used to be an all black comedy show on called Amos & Andy. I used to get a million yuks out of it. But in the revisionist history many blacks were told the show denigrated black people. So I guess white comedians like Jim Carey, Chevy Chase, and the like denigrate white people. Damn, get a grip. The Redskins were my fathers favorite football team.

14. Mattingly23NY

Hail Jim Thorpe and Chief Bender......MLB Players and Pro-Athletes, (Thorpe-Olympiad, NFL, MLB, Basketball- member)...

Thorpe played MLB approx. 40 years prior to Jackie Robinson....Thorpe was also the 1st ever known- (more than)- 4 Sports, Pro....

Not to forget James Creighton, Moses Fleetwood Walker; and brother Weldy Wilberforce Walker...Bud Fowler.......William Edward White.......the list can go on...and on....(blacks to play pro-BB, up to 60 yrs prior to Jackie Rob...!

Thorpe retired from Pro-NFL-Football at the age of 41, (for that time, with little to NO pads, only occasional leather helmets-WOW)....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Thorpe

http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/t/thorpji01.shtml

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/T/ThorJi20.htm

15. Mattingly23NY

A garage in Cleveland...? I was told the garbage dump in the Mojave Desert....! No virgins waiting either...!

16. Mattingly23NY

No, but the bottled chocolate water milk, Yoo-Hoo does....!

17. yankeesince59

...no, and I'll bet if you took a poll of native americans, most of them would say the same thing. This whole shit storm about the redskins is perpetuated by lawyers as a way to make more money by doing nothing but filing even more paper work...which is all they do anyway.

18. Mattingly23NY

No doubt, ya' hit the nail smack on the head 59....!

I do know the students of North Dakota are pissed as hell, the NCAA took away their "Fighting Sioux" emblems, name, et al. Those were some great emblems, similar to the Chicago Black Hawks. I've not spoken to one ND alumni, who is happy, but rather pissed off at the NCAA, and the ass backwards ("politically f'kd up in-correct") mindless set of ......like ya' said the interests of a few, a few Lawyers....

"F'k 'em if they can't take a joke", however this is no joke.....what's next, Cowboys being degraded as Injun Killers....!!!

19. Mattingly23NY

Angels being non-sympathetic or exploitation of religion....?

Is the Audobon Society going to take away the O's, Jays, Cardinals, ...... no they're not as politically f'kd up with a selfish agenda's of a few....!

Pitt Pirates, or Oakland's, Raider's seen as exploiting bad bad men.....geezus moon-walking christ, ..... in Luzianna, we celebrated Pirates with Contraband days, when Jean Lafitte, the pirate took over most of the southern French Colony....celebrated, NTM-the same pirates, helped Andrew Jackson push the Brits back in the Battle of Nawlins.

Those pirates strategy was integral in winning the battle of nawlins too...

No different than Native Americans, Irish, Asians, et al. being the backbone of building the infrastructures, of what once was a great country, well greater than it is today, when the middle class takes a back seat to European mid classes...et al.

20. Rick2583

This so-called politically correct bullshit is just that. Bottom line is people just need to lighten the f'k up.