OT: Is This Video of 2 Bums Childish Dugout Behavior or Dee Gordon's hot start...???

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Mattingly23NY, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    You make the call, both...?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...m=newsletter&utm_campaign=los-angeles-dodgers

Where was Donnie.....?

Probably ignoring them or he'd have to put their noses in the corner.

Gordon's hot start comes after a couple of rookie part time years, of not being able to handle a routine ground ball at SS.... (shades of S.Sax when he was a Bum, and couldn't throw to 1st to get the out, if he walked the ball to 1st)....

As a Bums SS. Mariano Duncan couldn't field a ball routinely either, throw, or hit worth a shit, until he too became a Yankee....

Gordon has obviously turned his game around in all aspects, and as Donnie BB has said all year since ST, "I really like this kid"....

Look for Gordon to replace the FA Hanley DL Ramirez next year, and lets all pray Cashman does NOT entertain signing Ramirez either. The kid used to be able to carry a team, but that was a long time ago....half the time, Hanley's head is clearly not in the game.....his failure to cover 2nd base, during a shift, a month or so ago, was the epitome of his awful contract year he is having...!

2. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

Re: OT: Is This Video of 2 Bums Childish Dugout Behavior or Dee Gordon's hot start...

Handley much like Kemp is also not worth the salaries they're making. But then again,..........................who is?

3. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    Re: OT: Is This Video of 2 Bums Childish Dugout Behavior or Dee Gordon's hot start...

Idle hands are tools of the devil. I remember Rizzo being a big rah, rah girl for Kemp when she was on MLB. Why didn't he ride to her rescue. Mattingly deserves more respect from his players. And yeah if Cashman were to attempt to sign Hanley I'd see 6 decades of fandom go up in smoke.

4. Mattingly23NY

That's exactly what I thought, idle hands. Can't play 'em, can't sit 'em, without acting worse than kids in elementary school. I think ya' can't pay a Mgr. enough in L.A. unless he's Tommy Lasorda, then Tommy should pay to play, ie, Manage...

5. Mattingly23NY

That's exactly what I thought, idle hands. Can't play 'em, can't sit 'em, without acting worse than kids in elementary school. I think ya' can't pay a Mgr. enough in L.A. unless he's Tommy Lasorda, then Tommy should pay to play, ie, Manage...