Raw Results 7/28/14

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jul 29, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Steph will air things out live after her arrest. And Cena will kick off Raw with his reply to Brock.

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of Steph getting into it with Brie ringside. They again bleeped out Brie’s use of the word bitch. Then to Steph arguing with the police officers, then get cuffed and taken out. Steph in the police car, but then Mercury stop Trip for a moment, and Trip stays behind to announce Orton as Cena’s opponent at SummerSlam. Reigns takes out Orton before he gets to the ring. Then Heyman came out and brings out Brock. All history forgotten and Trip shakes Brock’s hand. Brock is going to be facing Cena for the WWE WHC at SummerSlam.

In Ring Segment

Cena to the ring, both straps hanging over his shoulders, and held high. Cole, in a horrific jacket, tells us which hashtags to use to talk about this on Twitter. Cena’s music ends and there’s much heat for him in Texas. Cena takes it all in.

Cena – Very lively bunch here in Houston. Normally I would share in your enthusiasm. But last week it was revealed to myself and the world that Plan C wasn’t what I thought, Brock Lesnar. I’m a marked man by The Authority. They want the WWE WHC off my neck so badly that they hired a mercenary. My opponent at SummerSlam is the Brock Lesnar. Last week it was announced and they cheered greatly. Heyman said so eloquently to all members of the WWE ‘Universe’ those tucked in at night, and those who don’t, and there were cheers from those who want to see Brock Lesnar kick the hell out of me.

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!” “NO!” “NO!”

Cena – I am certainly not deaf, and I know who my opponent is. Brock Lesnar is the most devastating force in the WWE. (“What?”) His destruction is seismic. (“What?”) His precision is sound, he destroys who he wants, when he wants. (“What?”) 40 men have been able to say they were Champion. (“What?”) One beast has defeated The Streak. (“What?”) I face that beast at SummerSlam, and Heyman was right, for once he speaks the truth, at SummerSlam, I get the beating of a lifetime. (“What?”) Oh yes, those happy about it cheer it up… (cheers and pop) Oh yeah! There is a beast in my windshield, and at SummerSlam, I will get my ass kicked, I know that. (pop) But I will not lay down. I will fight. I am going to SummerSlam to beat Brock sln, just like I did in 2012! (pop) For those who cheer, for those who boo, because I don’t think The Authority realizes, and I don’t think you realize what happens to this (the Title belts) if Brock becomes Champion. Brock is a mercenary, a hired gun, and destroys what he wants, when he wants, and I don’t know who else can stop him. Nobody can control him, not you, not The Authority, and certainly not Heyman.

Heyman – Ladies and gentlemen… Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman. (they talk along with Heyman when they can) At SummerSlam, my client, Brock Lesnar, will conquer John Cena and take away from him the WWE WHC. (pop) I think it’s very courageous Mr. Cena that you realize the beating coming your way, but it don’t think you understand that those are mighty big words from a man who is about to be turned into a victim. Do you know what it’s like to be victimized? You suffered from defeat and rose to the occasion. You’ve taken beating before, and you’ve come back and exacted revenge, but you’ve never in your life been victimized. You know what it’s like to be victimized? Ask Taker! (heat) I’m sorry, you can’t ask Taker. No one has seen or heard from Taker. Not a phone call, not a text, not a sighting, nothing since WrestleMania! You, sir, are on the defensive. You want to defend your Title and survive against my client, but my client Brock Lesnar is looking to conquer you sir. That’s the difference. My client is charging forward, on the defensive, because my client, Brock Lesnar isn’t going to just F5 or pin Cena, Brock Lesnar is going to victimize Cena, ruthlessly and viciously. You’re a man of great passion, you love being WWE WHC, you love representing those who say ‘let’s go Cena’ you love representing those who say ‘Cena sucks’. You love being in that ring and in the WWE, but the only thing Brock Lesnar is passionate about is that feeling he gets when he knows he’s inflicting pain upon his victim. Brock Lesnar is salivating at the fact that when you wake up from the beating he gives you at SummerSlam, you will realize you’re no longer the WWE WHC. All you’re going to be Cena, is beaten, victimized, conquered.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/w...-thread-live-results-discussion/#.U9gsdvmIDgs