UFO spotted in Houston?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by truebluefan, Aug 16, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

ictures posted on Twitter earlier this week show something floating through the skies over the Houston area.

In one, a circular "thing" appears to hover. In another, it appears in front of impressive clouds. In yet another, the circle appears to stand on its side with an impressive light show.

You can find a lot of things flying through the halls of the Houston Museum of Natural Science, but a real answer to just what appears in these Twitter pictures is a mystery.

"I think the trick in UFO's is figuring out what else they could be," says Dr. Carolyn Sumners, vice president for Astronomy at the Houston Museum of Natural Science. "It's easy to say that could be the aliens."

Read more http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/weird/2014/08/15/ufo-spotted-in-houston/14132471/

2. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Mystery disc-shaped UFO could be world's clearest pictures of 'flying saucer' so far

Stunned skygazers were wowed by a close encounter with a mystery object that appeared to spin through storm clouds in Houston.

Gobsmacked snappers took to Twitter and Facebook to reveal their 'extraterrestrial' experience – with several amateur snappers posting up their pics of the hovering 'alien' craft.

The bright spaceship-like object, which appears to have lights underneath it, has sparked speculation of an alien invasion across the pond but experts have dampened talk of a real-life Independence Day.

Footage above was filmed by YouTube user Andrew Pena who was trying to film a lightning storm.

He said: "The lights that i saw with my own eyes were tracing and streaking left and right and in half circles. It was absolutely crazy stuff."

Read more, and video at the link: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mystery-disc-shaped-ufo-could-worlds-4073524