Raw Results 8/18/14 – Ryback Has To Shush His Hometown Fans!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Aug 19, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial
    Nikki tells all about turning on her sister tonight. And Brock beat Cena! All at the top of the hour.

Raw Start

Video

Recap of SummerSlam, in an old school feeling video. Recap of the matches on the card. Superman and Serpent. The Ayatolla of Rock & Rolla and The Eater of Worlds! The Lunatic Fringe and Mr. MITB. The Bella of The Ball and the Billionaire Baroness. The Beast battled The Champ!

Steph comes bouncing out chanting “YES!” “YES!” “YES!” in jeans and a red v-necked Steph! Steph! Steph! Shirt! Into the ring, all smiles. Mixed reaction from the fans.

Steph – I have to thank you all for chanting my name when I came out. Steph! Steph! Steph!

A lot of fans are actually on their feet, pointing up, chanting Steph! Steph! Steph!

Steph – But let’s talk about last night. SummerSlam was one of the most epic PPVs in WWE history. We’ve been monitoring social media, and a lot of you have been saying SummerSlam was even better than WrestleMania. One of the reasons why, because we crowned a new WWE WHC. (heat) Tonight, The Authority will present the brand new WWE WHC to Brock Lesnar! We here at WWE wish John Cena a fast recovery after one of the most brutal beat-downs I’ve ever seen. What was it? 15, 16 suplexes? I don’t know how Cena will recover from that. Cena wasn’t the only one to recover from something. Jericho had to recover from his lesson in humility in losing to Bray Wyatt. Dean Ambrose learned that Rollins was the one to make The Shield, as he was beaten by Mr. MITB himself. (heat) By far, the biggest loser of the night was my opponent, Brie Bella. Brie learned first hand not to mess with The Authority. Not mentally, not emotionally, and certainly not physically. The Authority always wins. You can relive my incredible victory, as well as all the incredible matches on the WWE Network for just $9.99, anytime you wish. I can’t take all the credit. I’d like to publicly thank Trip. I’d like to thank him for being my rock, always standing by my side, and for always being faithful, unlike Daniel Bryan. Bryan cheated on Brie because he found out who she is. Despite her sweet exterior, deep down, all she cares about it herself. Here to tell you more about Brie, the person who knows her best, Brie’s sister, Nikki Bella.

Nikki out in a black bondage dress with leather insets. On her way down the ramp she stepped out of one of her Louboutins. She stops, picks it up, shrugs, walks to the bottom of the ramp and puts it back on her foot. Steph hands Nikki the mic, then they hug to heat.

Steph – You need to hear Nikki out. You saw how upset she was, she’s not herself. Nikki, it takes a lot to come out and stand out against someone who has been abusing you for so long, someone you love so much, but some people are saying it was an act of betrayal, and I’d like your point of view.

“You sold out!” chants.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-las-vegas-live-results-discussion/