West Playoffs

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by costazatheassman, Apr 17, 2007.

1. costazatheassman

costazatheassman BBW Member

Bold - Moves onROUND ONEDallasPhoenixSan AntonioUtahHoustonDenverLA LakersGolden StateDallas - Golden StatePhoenix - LA LakersSan Antonio - DenverUtah - Houston---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ROUND 2DallasPheonixSan AntonioHoustonDallas - HoustonPheonix - San Antonio---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ROUND 3 - Conference FinalsDallasSan AntonioDallas - San Antonio Anyone agree with these predictions?

2. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

Thanks for picking the most obvious choices. This really deserved a thread.I'm going to be wacky and say that phoenix gets to the finals if they stay healthy. It'll be a tough road but they really are not as much worse than dallas as people think.

3. costazatheassman

costazatheassman BBW Member

I just don't think that they could get by San Antonios shut down D in a series.

4. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (costazatheassman @ Apr 17 2007, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I just don't think that they could get by San Antonios shut down D in a series.</div>I think the secret is that San Antonio on average is better than Phoenix, but nobody can beat phoenix in a game when they are absolutely on fire, because no team has a higher ceiling. I think that Phoenix can get on fire enough to beat San Antonio because Nash has a sense of clutch and Amare has a sense of owning TD and I don't think they need to be on fire to beat the mavs in seven.