Kiwi sucks. D. Moore needs to play every down and start

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by ourwidereceiverssuck, Aug 23, 2014.

1. ourwidereceiverssuck

ourwidereceiverssuck New Member

Another example of Coughlin being well past his prime and needed to be shown the door. The fact he keeps allowing his DC to play Kiwi who is incompetent instead of this young kid who will be a pass rushing stud is mind boggling. I swear, it's like the Giants are the only team in football who benches top, young talent in favor of scrubs. Washington sits on the bench almost all pre-season while Jernigan who blows plays on the first unit. I thought Jernigan really was going to break out this year after his last couple games last season. Guy is just a lazy, dog. That's it. He needs to be cut.

Kiwi should be dealt for a late round pick. However, as we all know, Reese is a total MORON with the concept of acquiring extra picks.

2. cagedlion

cagedlion "I am the problem, and I am the solution."

You cannot overstate your hate for Reese & TC's ineptness.
    The only way Reese goes, Giants finish 2-14. Who knows, it may happen.
    Giants, of late, are accustomed to losing......especially, in streaks.
    Maybe they'll lose 9 in a row......guaranteeing a losing record.
    Whatever pleases you.

3. ourwidereceiverssuck

ourwidereceiverssuck New Member

Liked Coughlin but he has lost it. A blind dog in a meat factory can see that Moore is better than any DE we have on the f'n team including JPP who can't do dick any longer. The fact he's not playing is a joke. Not to mention Washington not playing opposite Cruz until pansy Beckam is back. Jernigan freakin sucks.