WWE Raw Results (8/25/14) – Dust 2 Dust Goes Face 2 Heel

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Aug 26, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Cena is back tonight as he readies for his rematch. Hogan, Flair and HBK will start Raw this week!

Pre-Raw Commercial

Cena is back tonight as he readies for his rematch. Hogan, Flair and HBK will start Raw this week!

Raw Starts

WWE Hall of Fame Forum

Cole introduces Hogan to the ring. He comes out in red and yellow, minus the feather boa. Flair follows suit, and heads to the ring in a dapper suit. HBK out in a cowboy hat, a Remington t-shirt, jeans and a black blazer, as always looking like he got dressed at the last moment. They all sit at an announce table in the ring. Cole says they will discuss Cena vs Lesnar. Cole says that for those unaware, Brock defeated Cena for the WWE WHC. Last week Cena invoked his re-match clause at NoC.

Cole – HBK, what do you think are Cena’s chances winning back the WWE WHC at NoC?

HBK – As much as I’d love to be long winded, but I’m not. With all due respect, his chances are not good. It’s ain’t happenin’.

Flair – He got the holy hell beat out of Michael.

HBK – Now look, I think, especially this panel here, the three of us know a man comes to a crossroads where he needs to make a decision. We all made it, wasn’t easy, but we made it anyway, and I think Cena is at that crossroads, and maybe it’s time to say when.

Hogan – Let me tell you something brother. When it’s your time, you know it’s your time. John Cena’s time’s not up, he can still go. (mixed)

Cole – Ric, by your earlier statement, it sounds like you agree with Shawn Michaels’ assessment?

Flair – First of all, I do agree with Shawn, but I have to say that all three of us think the world of John Cena. He’s the franchise, a 15 time WHC! That’s right, 15 times, and he is the franchise, like it or not. But do I want him against Brock Lesnar at NoC? I don’t think so. I don’t feel it.

Cole – Hulk, your prediction? Cena or Brock Lesnar at NoC.

Hogan – I’ve gotten to know Cena on a close, personal level. This hustle, loyalty, respect, this isn’t a marketing logo, it’s not a marketing logo. This is really John Cena. He’s got heart, he won’t stop. So I’m rooting for Cena all the way on this one.

Flair – Whoa, I’m rooting for Cena too.

HBK – This isn’t a personality contest. Everybody likes John Cena. It doesn’t change the fact that he hasn’t got a chance.

Hogan – Wait a minute guys, I saw the first match in Chicago. Brock dominated Cena, beat the hell out of Cena, but Cena found a way to win!

HBK – I don’t mean to interrupt you, but obviously, I’m going to. John Cena, you just said it, nobody takes a beating like that and comes out the same man! He’s not the same. It’s that simple.

Hogan – Before you interrupted me, I said he took a beating, but he got his hand raised. This is the rubber match. They’ve each got a victory. Some way, somehow, Cena will find a way to get his hand raised brother, that’s all I’m saying.

Flair – You don’t believe that.

HBK – You don’t believe it, he don’t believe it, and I certainly don’t believe it, and these people don’t believe it, and the reason is it’s unbelievable.

Hogan – I’ll tell you something you can believe, John Cena’s a different animal, (Cena’ music hits) and he’s got something to different…

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-anaheim-california-live-results-discussion/