Raw Results 9/1/14

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Sep 2, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Raw Starts

Highlight Reel

Jericho is announced, already in the ring in a black v-neck t-shirt, black vest, and sparkly black scarf. He’s all smiles, but JBL is being nasty already through the “Y2J!” chants.

Jericho – Welcome to Raw Is Jericho. This is the Highlight Reel in Des Moines, Iowa. I love cheap pops. It’s always great to be in front of hard working fans such as yourself. Give yourselves a hand for that. But my guest hasn’t worked a day in his life. Everything he’s received in the WWE on a silver platter. Tonight on the Highlight Reel, Randy…

Trip’s music hits, and out comes Trip, Rollins, Kane and Orton, all in black suits. Orton with his shirt open, no tie. The same for Rollins, but wearing a black shirt. Trip in a pink shirt, and darker pink tie. Kane looks all corporate with a white shirt and red tie. Trip leads The Authority into the ring. JBL wants them all to beat up Jericho, and he will join in!

Jericho – Randy, I wasn’t expecting you to bring your law firm of Sellout (Kane), Suckup (Rollins), and Schnoz (Trip).

Kane – Chris, as Director of Operations, may I remind you…

Trip – Don’t worry Kane, I’ve got this. This is Chris Jericho! The man that never grew up, and I mean that both figuratively, and literally. (Trip holds his hand to show that Jericho is short.) I’d love nothing more than swap insults with you, but I have business to take care of.

Jericho – You’re right Hunter, (into a baby voice) I’m just a wittle guy. But I’m confused as to what you’re saying. You usually don’t conduct important business in this ring, unless your wife is being put in jail.

Trip – You should be more concerned with thanking me than coming up with witty banter, as much as I would love that. That scarf is just a treasure trove. But…

Jericho – At least it’s not a pink tie.

Trip – Yeah, it’s violet nimrod, anyway… (The tie is most obviously a darker pink than his shirt, at least on my TV.) You should be thanking me for making this the most historic Highlight Reel in history.

“You tapped out!” chants at Trip.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-des-moines-iowa-live-results-discussion/