Tony Romo expects to bounce back

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by truebluefan, Sep 10, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

- Tony Romo has moved on to his preparation for the Tennessee Titans, but the Dallas Cowboys quarterback acknowledged there was some rust in his game in the season-opening loss to the San Francisco 49ers.

Romo believes he will be better in Week 2 Sunday against the Tennessee Titans because of what happened last week.

"You guys can call it what you want as far as the reps, you've asked the questions many times, through rust or whatever you can come up with, physically the positive thing was I was throwing the ball really well and it's been good for a while so I'm excited about that, but the game comes down to mistakes," Romo said. "It comes down to one or two throws. What I found is just in some of those that the mental process that I was going through pre-snap in a lot of ways, my checklist and stuff, it's situation and understanding leading up to that week and over the course of the game. What can happen is you lose certain subtle things that need to continually be there beforehand. I think that comes with playing.

Read more http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...-cowboys-expects-play-better-tennessee-titans