This is one REALLY dumb bitch,

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Rick2583, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Rick2583

Rick2583 Chairman of the board

An attractive (I'm assuming) fairly intelligent young woman gets her clock cleaned, lights punched out, cold cocked etc. And instead of calling the police she marries the guy about a month later.

Now, either this young lady has a really low self esteem or she's the dumbest broad walking & enjoys the feeling of getting belted. And then to top it off this woman defends this idiot. Granted maybe she suffers from Stockholm syndrome. Or maybe she's just taken to many blows to the head. Or.........maybe she just sees Rice as a meal ticket though its going to be real hard to enjoy those meals if you no longer have any teeth.

Like I said....."One REALLY dumb bitch".

2. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    I have to agree, when I heard her defending Ray, Kim and I immediately thought, the dumb bitch just woke up and realized her Meal Ticket is gone as much as Rice is. One Dumb Broad, plus she should of never spit in his face, prior to getting slapped upside the head....one dumb bitch indeedy'o....

3. Rick2583

From what I've heard & read Rob he didn't slap her, it was a closed fist that knocked her ass out. Now I agree she should have never spit at him but still, aside from elbowing some gay guy in the face for being a jerk I've never hit a woman in my life. I just don't think there's any call for it. but that's me. But yeah, I have to believe her decision was all about his money. But I'll bet you that if they could find a way to void his contract, she's walking. JMO.

4. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    No doubt on the ethics of NOT hitting a Woman. That's utterly ridiculous for a strong ape of a man to whack a little lady, hell even a big lady....nothing but bad comes out of domestic violence, and Rice needs to pay his price for his over zealous lack of control.....I too, think hitting a woman is jail time waiting to happen. Guess Ray Rice's Mama never taught him any etiquette as a kid.....

Tho' I think spitting at anyone is damn near a pussy's way of hitting too....she's losing her meal ticket of millions of bucks. He is too, and both deserve each others misery....
    ;
    Shame on 'em both....again, spitting does not enable any justification to hit another....The whole ordeal is a loss loss situation....

5. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

6. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    If the wife and I are fussing brother that's all right,
    Cause me and that sweet woman bought a license to fight,
    Why don't you mind your own business, mind your own business,
    Well if you mind your own business then you won't ne minding mine.

Pick guitar fill fruit jar and be gayo.

Kaw Liga was a wooden indian standing by the door.

Damn if Hank Williams were writing material like that today he have all kinds of coalitions after him.

I always remember being taught as many kids were in my day what goes in the house stays in the house.
    But child and spousal abuse just won't cut it in todays world and rightfully so. But I have seen women
    just push to a point where they maybe should get whacked but your a loser if you do.

7. yankeesince59

8. Rick2583

I just saw the COMPLETE video of this on sports center. She never spit at him, HE spit at her....TWICE. Once outside the elevator while she walked past him & the second time was while in the elevator. And it was when she went to retaliate he punched her in the face. He then according to the security guard who came upon them as he was dragging her out of the elevator that he told the guard that she just had to much to drink. Yeah, I could definitely see a reality show on these two clowns in the future.

9. Yankeefan5545

Retired
    another Hank Classic

I came in last night about half past ten,
    That baby of mine wouldn't let me in,
    So move it on over, move it on over,
    Move over old dog 'cause a new dog's moving in.

I was at a company picnic one time, all of a sudden this guys wife just went off screaming "Gad Damn it I told you, that two beers was enough". As they departed the area she kept ranting and raving, really felt embarrassed for the man but he kept his cool. I had an ex like that, loved to start shit in public to draw attention which would cause me to react by walking the other way. One time I told her "living with you makes me understand why some men are gay, that one really got her going. There are times when I think a woman needs to get clocked but you'll only wind up a loser should you do. Better to end a relationship than to put up with BS on a daily basis.

10. yankeesince59

"A new tape?
    There's no sound in the video posted by TMZ this week.
    However, The Associated Press reported Tuesday that the news organization has viewed a longer, "higher-quality" video with audio given to it by an anonymous source that shows the couple yelling obscenities at each other in the elevator.
    In the video AP viewed, she spits on him, and he punches her, the story said.
    "Rice made no attempt to cover up the incident," the AP reported.
    After Janay Rice collapses, Ray Rice appears to pull her out of the elevator and is met by hotel staff, according to the AP.
    One of the staffers can be heard saying, "She's drunk, right?" and then, "No cops."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/09/us/ray-rice-nfl-janay-rice/index.html

11. Rick2583

The video that was aired this morning shows them walking toward the elevator, he stops & as she walks past him he clearly spits at her. She swings her left arm toward him in a back handed motion but doesn't appear to make contact. Once inside the elevator he leans toward her & spits at her again. It was then she goes toward him & he cold cocks her.

12. yankeesince59

...the "new video" mentioned in my link is the one that was aired this morning, but hey, take what you will from the video and the link...I'm just going by what the news outlets are saying. Ray may have spit on/at her as well...but even she has apologized for her actions...she's far from being innocent.
    ...both parties obviously realized they behaved badly that night, and oddly enough somehow patched things up and even got married a month later, which is kinda puzzling to me. And I assume that neither decided to press charges, but someone saw fit to bring it to everyones attention, and so you've got what we have now.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  13. Rick2583

Here's the full video I saw this morning before they even got into the elevator. You could see where he spit at her as she passes him going to the elevator.http://digg.com/video/tmz-releases-video-of-ray-rice-knocking-out-his-fiancee

14. yankeesince59

...yeah, I already saw it, and like I said I'm just going by what has been reported. You can also see her back hand him at the beginning of the video...but I'm not taking sides on this because both parties are to blame...and I don't think anything conclusive can be determined for sure as far as who spit and who didn't spit, especially from poor quality surveillance video.
    ...only the 2 individuals involved know for sure.

15. Rick2583

Bottom line I think we can both agree on is........they deserve each other.

16. yankeesince59

...if I'm him, there's no way I marry someone who spits in my face and slaps me...if I'm her, there's no way I marry someone who spits on me and then knocks me out cold, drags me out of the elevator, and tells security that I'm drunk....yeah, truly a match made in heaven.

17. Yankeefan5545

Retired
    Watching the news while doing laundry, this "event" has turned out to be a huge can of worms.

18. blgridesagain

blgridesagain team player

Janaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

19. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

Its the "war on women" people. And the new front is the dismantling of all things manly...like the NFL. Election year BS...but this won't stop.

Concussions, aggressive hits, Redskins name, spousal abuse...and Pink-tember. Your children or grandchildren will be watching flag football unless the cancer of progressive liberalism is stopped.

There are way too many cameras in our society.

20. yankeesince59

...yup, the pussification of football continues...forced "political correctness" continues...as does the other liberal garbage you mentioned.