Nick Saban gives a scouting report on Florida

Discussion in 'Alabama Crimson Tide' started by truebluefan, Sep 15, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

University of Alabama coach Nick Saban always preaches a one-game-at-a-time focus with his players, but this week he won’t have to say anything in that regard.

Alabama opens Southeastern Conference play on Saturday when it hosts Florida (3:30 p.m. ET, CBS), the opponent its faced in all but one of the eight times its played in the league championships game.

“Games like this, players really get excited,” Saban said Monday afternoon. “If they don’t they don’t understand playing Alabama football and they don’t understand playing in the SEC.

“But I think we’ve got enough guys on our team that really understand that, so I don’t think that should be an issue. I also think that fans get excited, and I think it’s important that they create an atmosphere that’s going to help our team have the best chance to be successful in this game. Noise, energy, enthusiasm, all those things carry over in how we play.”

Read more http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/nick-saban-gives-scouting-report-florida/