Raw Results 9/15/14

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Sep 16, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

In Ring Segment

Heyman in the ring to serious heat, though some pop.

Heyman – Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am here this evening to give you a preview for NoC. First, coming down the aisle will be the former Champion, and you’ll hear his music (imitates Cena’s music in a very silly way), and he’ll take the ring and the children will scream, ‘Let’s go Cena!’ And then down the asile, The Beast Incarnate, the reigning WWE WHC, Brock Lesnar! (heat) You can boo all you want, Brock Lesnar, will give you a whole lot more to boo about Sunday, because if you think the beating John Cena took at SummerSlam was vicious…

Cena’s music cuts Heyman off. Smiles and salute on the stage, then runs and slides into the ring to mixed reaction. He sucks it all in.

Cena – I know this is a little cliché, but I don’t see him. Where is the one in 21-1, where is Brock Lesnar?

Heyman – Well, Mr, Cena, that all depends on your definition of the world where, because where is a relative term, and according to the legal definition of the term…

Cena – I told you last week that I was showing up for a fight. (small pop) I’m either gonna fight him, or I’m going to fight you.

Heyman smiles like a hyena.

Heyman – You really want this? I mean me, personally, as a businessman, I’d like to entice them to spend $9.99 on the WWE Network, but you want to give it to them for free. John Cena, if that’s what you want, that’s what you’ll get, right here, the Dr. of Thuganomics versus The Beast Incarnate, Brock Lesnar, here comes the pain!

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-lafayette-la-live-results-discussion/