BOBBY EATON HOSPITALIZED, HEART ATTACK SUSPECTED

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Sep 21, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Obviously the last 24 hours have been a little chaotic. I wanted to release this statement on behalf of Bobby in regard to his current condition.

Yesterday, Bobby and I were booked for Pro Wrestling Phoenix (PWP). The promotion ran its regular monthly show at the Council Bluffs, Iowa National Guard Armory. This is just minutes from Omaha, Nebraska. We arrived to the venue around 2:15 p.m. for a scheduled 3 p.m. training seminar with some of the PWP crew and aspiring future wrestlers who are still in their training phases. A very respectable group of individuals attended and had a 2-hour time frame to learn a few things from Bobby.

On our 6-hour trip there, Bobby had felt fatigued and most signs indicated that his sugar was low. He has had some battles with diabetes over the last decade. After getting to the venue and checking his symptoms, I went to a local convenience store and got some candies that help get sugar rates back up as they bottom out. About 30 to 45 minutes later, he seemed to be slightly better.

Read more http://www.pwinsider.com/article/88418/bobby-eaton-hospitalized-heart-attack-suspected.html?p=1