PINEDA PRETTY SOLID

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Messiah717, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If their health can hold up I like Tanaka and Pineda as a 1-2 next year.

2. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    Boy I do hope so:

Forecast 2015, Tanaka a 20+ win season...?

Pineda a 17-18 Win Season....

as for the others, still questions remain who will be our #3-5 SP's....I seriously doubt it can get any worse than 2014, thus I am for one looking very forward to the 015 Season....'

will McCarty be still hot, will Greene be as much, will will will, we see a turnaround in Roster Quality after the Winter Meetings....that much I'm looking forward to as well.....

And yes, i would retain Joe Girardi....send Ichiro back to Seattle so he too can Have his Farewell Tour, if he decides to play, or if Teams want him. I don't see why anyone would keep Ichiro from a 1st Class Ticket to the Emerald City for His much deserved Farewell Tour, then again, knowing Seattle, they'd sign Ichiro up for another 5 years. LMAO,....best of Karma and Luck to Ichiro san......:smile::tiphat:

3. blgridesagain

blgridesagain team player

also, if they can stay healthy, the Yankees should have a terrific rotation.
    I have to expect the run production to be much better than this year....and that means they should be a dangerous team in the playoffs- imo.

4. blgridesagain

blgridesagain team player

Shane Green has to be inserted into the rotation. It's his (and the Yankees') time to see what he has. I doubt very much if this kid, if healthy of course, falls on his face with the stuff he has. It also appears to me that the Yankees kinda have to sign McCarthy if he doesn't command a "huge" long term contract.

Nova should be back some time in 2015 but that's another story.

And then there's the big X-Factor---> CC.

If he is fully healed, and I hear he SHOULD BE ready for spring training, he could very well be the final piece to the puzzle.

He already has a good change-up and breaking ball/slider-- doesn't need to throw in the mid-90s anymore to be a good effective lefty starter which adds balance to the rotation.

If guys like Cobb of Tampa Bay and a few others who possess little more than 92MPH fasballs and good change-ups can be very effective - so can CC.

5. rickysapreal

rickysapreal Member

hes been awesome. i hope he can be healthy for a full season

6. Pastafazul

Pastafazul Banned User BANNED

'pretty solid....

you think this guys' arm will just die off?????

this space jumping , bear fightin, shark divin, motor cross racin, crocodile wrestlin, volcano lugeinnnnnnnnn......not b ready for 2015?

the answer is YES!