Raw Results 9/22/14 – Engines Rev And Rollins Runs!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Sep 23, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Ambrose returned at NoC, and will be live tonight. Also, Rollins hit Cena with the MITB case during his match, so who is Champion?

Raw Starts

Video

Recap from NoC, the WWE WHC Match in stills. Cena won via DQ, so Brock Lesnar is still Champ.

Ambrose to the ring, all disheveled and seething, to solid pop.

Ambrose – I’m not dead! Far from it. In fact, the WWE’s ugly stepchild is back. Ever since you last saw me, I’ve been a little messed up in the head. Since then I’ve replayed it over and over in my mind. I can appreciate the creativity of ganging up on me one on one, stomping my head through cinder blocks, it was pretty cool. Let’s look at it again, just for me.

Video recap of the attack on Ambrose. Ambrose rubs his neck and the video gets heat.

Ambrose – There it was. I’m kind of impressed that The Authority would go through such great lengths to get rid of me, makes me feel kind of special. But I’m not dead. I’m not satisfied, and I can hold a grudge! And I’m sick of The Authority protecting their little golden child Seth Rollins! I’m getting sick of The Authority all together. I’m The Authority tonight, and I’m not leaving this ring until I get my hands on Seth Rollins, because I could never get tired of punching Seth Rollins in the face.

Ambrose out, grabs a chair, back into the ring, sets it up, and sits down, waiting. Cena’s music and out he comes, also looking out of sorts and pissy. Cena to the ring. Cena circles Ambrose a couple times, grabbing a mic.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-memphis-tennessee-live-results-discussion/