kaye questioning girardi....

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Pastafazul, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Pastafazul

Pastafazul Banned User BANNED

down to the wire!!!! 'why is girardi keeping green in with huff in bullpen? with 2 outs he leaves green in with 2 lefties up???? didn't a commenatator lose his job questioning a coaches decision on the aire????

now, i just so happened to tune in at that time, and c its an ecore performance, i could care less bout what goes on for long time now, but yankees need to clean house startin with the coaches down to the players

no need to c if yanks were finally eliminated, enjoy the off season from the off season!

2. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

... I'd love to hear your master plan of which players to cut loose and exactly who you propose to replace them with.

...but the funniest part of your statement is "i could care less bout what goes on for long time now, but yankees need to clean house startin with the coaches down to the players"...nice contradiction. You say you don't care yet you go out of your way to bash Girardi at every opportunity.

3. Pastafazul

master plan, its simple, for only 3 easy payments of $99 you will get pasta's master plan, for just 50 bucks , only for folks in philadelphia, not STAAG!!! you get pasta's basic plan.

4. yankeesince59

...how predictable...mindless babble on top of more babble.

...Girardi was given a double ration of shit to work with this year...and in most people's minds, he did well with what he had.

5. Pastafazul

who R these most peoples minds???

6. yankeesince59

...are you serious?...do you actually want a list?...or a poll?

...I'd be glad to create a board poll...would that satisfy you?

...please don't try to act as if what I said is wrong?

7. Pastafazul

yes i do, and it better not be any reporter who never played game, or any former compensated yankee broadcaster....

8. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Oh please the season was over weeks ago.

9. yankeesince59

...lmao. You want to exclude reporters/broadcasters who didn't play the game, but your OP cites Michael fucking Kay as your source of evidence and support...seriously?...who did Kay play for?

...but it is humorous that you continue to dodge the question about your "master plan"...again, how typical.

...and I assume from your response that if I were to conduct a board poll, the opinions of others on this board would not carry enough weight for you either?...is that correct? Yes or no?

...sorry, but I don't see any way how anyone as ignorant as you about even the simplest facets of the game ever actually played Professional Baseball as you claim. If you were in fact a Professional Baseball player, you evidently either experienced some sort of major head trauma along the way or perhaps too many drugs have robbed you of any cognitive thinking.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  10. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    Girardi was given 10 pounds of shit in a five pound bag and got results. The only team that matched of exceeded the number of players used by the Yankees was Texas and look where they wound up.

11. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

lol no reporter or broadcaster yet the thread was started talking about Michael Kay.

12. yankeesince59

...^^^ amazing, isn't it?

13. Pastafazul

every single post u make only tells of how insecure u r, as i said name someone credible, you have had ample time, yet not 1 name

14. Pastafazul

2 years in a row this team FAILED to make PS, those r results! other coaches that have been faced with adversity find a way! this team could have been a bottom cellar with what happened, but they didn't they performed all year consistently with what they had, there was no fire in this line up, and that the coach is responsible for! ... no one is saying girardi is an idiot, no one is saying girardi is a bafffon,,, what i am saying about girardi is he is too soft, his approach to his players OBVIOUSLY is the wrong approach... these guys succeeded else where, thats why they got payed ! it ain't cash's fault they failed, its girardi's, thats why every single coach thats gets canned first thing they say is , ' I DIDN'T GET IT DONE! not the players failed me or my plan, i failed to get it done,,, thats just the way it is fella's nothin personal, but thats the game, every coach knows u r hired to b fired....

15. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    A Hall of Fame pitcher and Manager mentioned Joe Girardis abilities and contributions to their success, good enough for me.

16. yankeesince59

...lol...you're delusional...why would I be insecure?
    ... I asked you a simple question concerning this and you failed to answer it. (post #7)...I have not answered your question because you have yet to answer mine. "I'd be glad to create a board poll...would that satisfy you?"

...and no, you did NOT ask for someone "credible". What you did was to use Michael fucking Kay as your basis and then turned around and said reporters or people who never played the game can be counted...I laughed and asked you who Kay played for, as if he's "credible"...remember?

17. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

Someone take the shovel away from Pasta....the hole is deep enough already, lol!

18. Pastafazul

yes..LOL cause joe is responsible the the God given abilities they were given.!!!!! loll great stuff keep it coming.. thanks for the laugh

19. Pastafazul

didn't need to reference kaye, anyone with a BRAIN would have said the same thing, yanks have 3-2 lead, 2 outs and you got to lefties on deck, green was clearly on the ropes, but cause joe wanted his boy to get the win cause he didn't have 5 full, GAME OVER! you coach to win ever game right?

20. Pastafazul

and u r ? lol go get you freeekin shine box, rook!