Raw Results 9/29/14 – Thank You Rollins!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Sep 30, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

The Lunatic Fringe returned last week and stole the case, The Authority will demand it back. Hogan will be there to start of the month of pink with Susan G. Komen, Courage, Conquer & Cure!

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of the fighting between Ambrose and Cena against The Authority last Raw – from the start of the show, to Ambrose hiding under the shroud to end the show. On Smackdown, Rollins and Kane attacked Ambrose, but he took them both down and stole Rollins’ case.

In Ring Segment

Trip and Steph announced to the ring. Trip out in his power suit, but no pink tie. Steph in a black dress with a flared bottom that’s too short and too young for her. The Susan G. Komen logo is on the ramp.

Steph – Thank you for that warm welcome.

“CM Punk!” chants.

Steph – I always wonder why these people cheer for quitters. I understand, they can relate. They are quitters themselves. They’d rather quit than fail, rather than digging in and fighting for what you believe in. When things get hard at work, they just quit their jobs. Hard with your husband or wife, you give up on your family you give up on yourselves. You take the easy way out. You quit or you steal, just like Ambrose on Smackdown, when he stole the case from Rollins. It’s so unnecessarily because it still belongs to Rollins. He just wanted send a mess age to The Authority. So we’re out her to send a message to Ambrose that this will not be tolerated. (heat)

Trip – The case is a symbol that represents this business. We will not let anybody, and we mean anybody (“What?”) disrespect this business. (“What?”)

Heyman – Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, (HUGE pop) and pardon the interruption, but I am the advocate for the reigning, defending, undisputed WWE WHC, Brock Lesnar! It’s ironic sir that you mention the word disrespected, because my client feels disrespected. Disrespected by the preposterous notion that John Cena was within a moment of becoming the WWE WHC at the expense of my client, Brock Lesnar, and disrespected by your boy, Seth Rollins, not only got involved in what was to be a successful Title defense by my client, Brock Lesnar, but curb stomped my client from behind. And then, I can’t believe I’m saying this, attempted to cash in the MITB contract. Which is why, with all due respect, my client, Brock Lesnar, has instructed me to come here tonight, to Chicago, of all places (pop) and find out, first hand, if my client has a problem that he needs to deal with involving Seth Rollins, or if my client has a problem that he needs to deal with…

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-chicago-live-results-courscussion/