Raw Results 10/6/14 – Stop Dressing Like A Soviet Street Walker

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Oct 7, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Twoo weeks ago Reigns had surgery. He’ll be back tonight to discuss his recovery. Rollins was slimed last week on Raw, he’s threatening to storm to the ring to confront Ambrose over this.

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of Ambrose with Rollins’ case on Raw last week. They send the Cruiserweight Division out after Ambrose, so he headed off and Rollins got his case back, but with exploding green slime.

In Ring Segment

Rollins stomps to the ring in ring

Rollins – Kill it! Kill that music right now. (heat) You think what Ambrose did to me last week was funny?

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

Rollins – You know what I think is funny, the real highlight from last week.

Video of Ambrose and Cena taking RKOs and curb stomps to end Raw last week.

Rollins – That’s what happens when you disrespect me! I’m a patient man and will stand for a lot, but you don’t embarrass Seth Rollins. I’m Mr. MITB. I’m the living, breathing future of the WWE.

Noble and Mercury to ringside talking to Rollins.

Rollins – You want me to leave? You don’t think I understand what I’m doing out here? You don’t think I get that I’m a marked man with a target on my back? I get it, and I’ve got news for you! I’ve got news for you! I love it! I love it! This is what I live for. Look at me in this ring, all eyes on me. Everyone wants a piece of Rollins. Ambrose, your beloved Ambrose, he would love to get his hands on me!

Cena is running to the ring. There’s heat, but I’m not sure if it’s for Cena or what Rollins is saying about Ambrose. Cena in and on Rollins, but Rollins flees the ring and out through the crowd. He left his case in the ring. Rollins is yelling smack at Cena in the ring and doesn’t notices that Ambrose casually walked up behind Rollins. Rollins turns to leave, sees Ambrose, and takes blows to the face. Rollins tries to flee back toward the ringside area, and Cena is waiting. Cena brings Rollins over the barricade the hard way. They’re fighting and Ambrose flies off the barricade onto them both. All three down. Noble and Mercury jump in. Rollins flees while the other four are on the floor. Cena back into the ring while Ambrose sits on the apron, facing out, looking up the ramp.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-brooklyn-new-york-live-results-discussion/