Raw Results 10/13/14 – Cena Needs A Rabies Shot!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Oct 14, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Big Show knocked out Rusev a few weeks ago, and will try again tonight. Cena and Ambrose will face off at HIAC to try to face Rollins. How will they get there?

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of Trip announcing Cena vs Ambrose, the winner facing Rollins in Hell In A Cell. Ambrose took Cena down hard. On Smackdown, Miz TV, they got into it verbally, then attacked Miz together. In the end Ambrose ate an AA.

In Ring Segment

Ambrose’s music, and comes out in his Unstable shirt, sans leather jacket. Ambrose paces all over the ring.

Ambrose – There’s nothing I’d like more in this world than to be in Hell In A Cell with Rollins, all that steel and danger, nowhere to run, so I can brutalize him so bad he never heard the name Dean Ambrose. Before I get there, I got a littleb something standing in my way and it’s stressing me out! Pissing me off. This 15 time WWE Champ, (heat for Cena) the face of the WWE. I gotta get through John Cena first in a No Holds Barred Contract On A Pole Match. I told John I have no problem dropping him where he stands, and did. Cena did the same to me on Smackdown. It’s clear that The Authority wants us to do, want us to tear each other apart. It’s all about protecting the golden boy Seth Rollins. It’s fine, there’s only one way to do this, go to HIAC, get the contract off the pole, pull the pole down, and I’m going to beat John Cena senseless with it! (pop) Then I’ll go in that cell and bounce Rollins’ head around in there like a basketball. There’s nothing The Authority and Cena can do about it!

Ambrose tosses the mic, but then Cena’s music hits, and out he comes. Ambrose grabs the mic off the mat. Cena gets solid heat from the fans.

Cena – This is why they call it Hotlanta. All are excited, but you need to relax. Relax because this match is in two weeks. A match the WWE ‘Universe’ wants to see, by the noise here. They know we each got a chance, and want to see who gets Rollins. You’re out here beating your chest and talking trash. Why? So you can leave me unconscious again. Maybe you walk out of here, or maybe you don’t. I’m gonna give you some veteran advice. You got the match of your life at HIAC. Shut up, instead of coming out here and acting all crazy take these two weeks and prepare for the match of your career. I’m gonna bring it at HIAC.

Ambrose – Thanks for the veteran advice, big brotha. I got news for ya. I am ready. I’ve been ready to whip your ass for years. Don’t talk to me like I’m some kind of chump and don’t act like you care about me, give a damn about me, like I should trust you for one second.

Cena – It is your instability that will ruin your opportunity. Throw it all away, take a shot at me right here, and you’ll see why I’ve been at the top 15 times. You will see who I am and what I stand for, and you will see that you are way out of your league, and way over your head, son. I’m giving you a chance. You have a hell of a match in two weeks. Pipe down and get ready.

Trip’s music hits, and out he comes with Steph in tow. Steph is in all black, including blazer.

Trip – Woah, woah. Slow down guys, you’re getting ahead of yourselves. You got two weeks until HIAC when you’re going to rip each other apart. You know HIAC where you have the No Holds Barred Contract On A Pole Match to see who gets to face Seth Rollins in Hell In A Cell.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-atlanta-live-results-discussion/