WWE Main Event Results (10/14/14)

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Oct 15, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Welcome to WNW’s live coverage of Main Event!

Michael Cole and Byron Saxton welcome us to the show as the ring is set up for MizTV. The Miz makes his way to the ring. The Miz will challenge Sheamus for the United States Championship in two weeks at Hell in a Cell.

Miz grabs a mic and says thank you. You saw it right there. Two weeks ago on Raw, I beat Sheamus. Last night on Raw, spoiler alert, I beat Sheamus again. Yet there’s no gold around my waist. I’m not going to complain about it. Instead, I’m going to welcome the champ to the ring. Damien Sandow comes out dressed as Sheamus with a toy belt and all. Miz says before you get aggressive, it’s been confirmed that you will defend the belt against me at the PPV.

Sandow/Sheamus says he came out here for a fight fella. But I didn’t come out here for a fight against you. No, you own me every time I step in this ring with you. It’s bad enough that you’re better looking and that you’re more talented than me in every single way possible. I’m here to say you are a better fighter than me. Sandow sings Sheamus’ theme song and calls Miz a better fighter again. Sandow says he is better than me, just like he is better than the entire WWE Universe. Miz thanks Sandow. Miz raises up the toy US Title and Sheamus actually comes down to the ring this time.

Sheamus grabs a mic. Sandow acts as Sheamus’ stunt double. Sheamus says his is way bigger than yours. Great show, you are quite the laugh. But the fact that you think you deserve the US Title for doing absolutely nothing is ridiculous. Miz says the fact that I’ve beat you twice means that I have done something. And I’m an A-list movie star, my talents speak for itself. Sheamus says you see Miz, I love this. Look at this Sheamus hair. He looks just like me. But I’ll be honest with you Miz. You know Miz, I can be funny too. It can be a different type of funny though… Sheamus clotheslines Sandow and Miz rolls out of the ring. Sheamus brogue kicks Sandow to end the segment.

Tyson Kidd makes his way to the ring with Natalya at his side. We see footage from last week of when Kidd beat Swagger on Main Event. Kidd cuts a promo saying that he wears the pants in the family and he will prove he’s more than just Nattie’s husband. R-Truth makes his way to the ring.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-main-event-open-thread-live-results-discussion-36/