Raw Results 10/20/14 – Foley, Rollins, Ambrose, And The Wishing Cell

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Oct 21, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

2 On 3 Handicap Match bewteen Ambrose and Cena vs Orton, Kane and Rollins tonight!

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of Ambrose winning the main event last week on Raw.

In Ring Segment

Trip, Kane, Orton and Rollins out in their suits, heading to the ring with the HIAC hanging low over the ring.

Trip – Welcome to Monday Night Raw. In what I’m sure will be an epic night, a night The Authority can be proud of. Proud of all of you. Tonight these three will compete in this ring in a 3 On 2 Handicap Street fight against Cena and Ambrose. Should Ambrose and Cena make it through tonight, then hell is hanging over their heads. Sunday they will go straight to hell. Hell In A Cell to be exact. The most ominous and destructive structure ever designed in the WWE. Unspeakable things will happen in this cell on Sunday and you can see them all for just $9.99. Take it from someone who’s been inside HIAC, it changes your life. It’s not the type of match you win, but I must say I’ve won more HIAC matches than any other man alive. But that’s not my point. It’s not the kind of match you win, it’s the kind of match you survive. This Sunday this cell will put an end to two of WWE’s most heated rivalries. In one cell is will be the face of the WWE, Randy Orton facing off against a 15 time WWE Champ, John Cena! (heat) In the other HIAC match it will be the unstable Dean Ambrose (pop) competing against Mr. MITB Seth Rollins. (heat)

Rollins – You know Hunter, I really like that nickname, that moniker, actually. Mr. MITB has a great ring to it…

“You sold out!” chants.

Rollins – Mr. MITB has always had a great ring to it, but I have thoughts on a new nickname and I wanted to get your thoughts, all your thoughts actually. Undisputed future of the WWE? Got a nice ring to it, right? (heat) What? What? The word here is future, something Dean Ambrose doesn’t have after I am done with him the main event this Sunday!

Orton grabs the mic from Rollins’ hands.

Orton – Seth, I’m sorry, but the true main event is going to involve a couple of Superstars who have been around the WWE longer than a hot cup of coffee. You heard me, I’m going to beat John Cena at HIAC this Sunday and end the decade long rivalry once and for all.

Trip – You’re both right. You’re both in the main event, it’s a double main event. While the whole world wants to see Rollins destroy Ambrose in HIAC, which he will,what I’m going to say now might put your match over the top Randy, because it won’t just be about putting an end to a decade long rivalry, no, it will be about opportunity. The winner of your match with Cena will receive an opportunity with WWE WHC Brock Lesnar.

Orton – Today is turning out to be a very good day indeed. Hunter, I’m going to make you so proud, unlike Kansas City whose Royals haven’t won a Championship in 29 years! (heat) Any you won’t win one this year, and probably won’t for another 29 years. (serious heat) You watch, I will beat Cena, and face Brock, and will beat him too.

Chants and rumblings for the Royals, not really paying attention to what’s being said in the ring.

Trip – Randy, I know you will make me proud. I know Seth Rollins will make me proud. I know Kane will make me proud, not only here tonight, but this Sunday at HIAC, all of you will me proud, The Authority proud, unlike all of you, The Authority always wins! (Trip smirks) And that is best for business!

Trip’s music plays, then fire erupts and Kane’s music plays.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-kansas-city-missouri-live-results-discussion/