Impact Wrestling 10/22/14; A New Tournament Begins

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Oct 25, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

The tag team division was starting to gain momentum and look that the division was the most exciting that the division has possibly ever been once the Hardys and Team 3D joined. They had amazing matches with The Wolves, which eventually led to the three of them having a best of three tag team series. Team 3D won the first match. They chose a table match for the next week. The Hardys won the table match and chose a ladder match the following week. The Wolves won that match. Three matches in the series had taken place with each team having one win. The Wolves decided to have Full Metal Mayhem as the last match. Ladders are the Hardys’ specialty, tables are Team 3D’s specialty, and chairs were played off to be The Wolves’ specialty. In this last match, the winner is sthe person that climbs the ladder and retrives both championships. That team would then be declared the best tag team in professional wrestling today and the TNA Tag Team Champions.

Right away, what comes to mind is for a new, or returning team, to interfere. The team could rush down and grab the titles when all three of the teams were knocked out then run away with the belts. This could add fire and much controversy, as we would still be wondering who the best tag team is. We could eventually have a four corner tag team elimination match for the championships. If this would not happen, the team could interfere after the match. After the team climbed the ladder and took down the belts, a new, or returning, tag team could rush the ring and beat down on the champions. Two teams come to mind when thinking about this. Bot hteams have been in TNA Wrestling before. The first is The Motor City Machine Guns. I am sure that every fan would love to see them back in TNA. Chris Sabin’s World Heavyweight Championship reign was a flop. His X-Division reign was not well since he seemed embarrassed to be the X-Division champion and the whole feud revolved around how he mistreated Velvet Sky. The legendary tag team of The Motor City Machine Guns would be welcomed back by the fans with open arms. The second tag team that comes to mind is the Young Bucks, known in TNA as Generation Me. This tag team is the only other tag team that is wrestling today that I would love to see come to TNA and start a feud. A Generation Me/Wolves feud would be money. The two teams are both very talented inside the ring. All we would need is an edgy story and you are off to the races!

Sadly, none of this happened. The Wolves won the last match in the tag team series cleanly. Afterward, we all have the same question running through our minds: “Now that The Wolves have defeated Team 3D and The Hardys in tag team matches then in the tag team series, who is left to challenge them?” We start to think about who is left in TNA. All I could think of are The Hardys and Team 3D. The last thing we want to see is a rematch this early after we saw more than five matches with those teams facing each other. The Wolves faced each of them once before the tag team series started, which was four matches long. A new team must step up. But who could this new team be? The team certainly couldn’t be The BroMans. Robbie E is off of television for being on The Amazing Race. The BroMans go after the tag team gold with DJ Z and Jesse Godderz but the team is not the same without Robbie E. The Menagerie could go after the gold. The problem is, at this point, does anyone care about The Menagerie anymore? Are they still relevant?

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/impact-wrestling-102214-new-tournament-begins/