Raw Results 10/27/14 – Rollins Is WWE’s Standard Bearer, Not Their Paul Bearer

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Oct 28, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

With the fallout from HIAC. The two winners will clash in the ring tonight – Cena vs Rollins!

Raw Starts

Video

Audio and stills from last night’s real main event at Hell In A Cell. They then go on to video and stills from Cena vs Orton at HIAC.

In Ring Segment

Trip’s music. Trip, Steph and Kane are in the ring. Trip behind Steph, kisses her on the side of the head. Steph is all smiles.

Steph – Welcome to Monday Night Raw! I know you’re so happy to see us grace you with our presence. (heat) For those who missed HIAC, you missed a hell of a show. Those who watched on the WWE Network got more than their money’s worth at just $9.99. Well worth the price of admission.

Trip – I’ll admit it was a slightly bittersweet night with Orton losing in what will only be called an epic encounter with John Cena, then there was this man. We have referred to as the future of the WWE. A man who is quickly becoming the standard bearer of the WWE. Please welcome Mr. MITB, Seth Rollins!

Rollins out in his black suit, black shirt, sand tie, Cruiserweight Division in tow. Steph, Trip, and Kane all clapping for the limping Rollins as he comes to the ring, all smiles. Trip hugs Rollins, then raises his hand.

Steph – I couldn’t quite hear you guys, let’s hear it for Seth Rollins! (barely a smattering of heat) Warm welcome.

“You sold out!” chants as Rollins takes the mic.

Rollins – Man, you guys are the best. Thank you so much! (heat) I want to say, finally, finally, finally the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose is out of my hair, once and for all. Ambrose is no longer a thorn in my side. Last night I proved that intellect conquers every single time over unbridled mayhem perpetuated by a madman who should be institutionalize. Now that I’m done with Ambrose, on my horizon is the man that soundly defeated Orton last night in HIAC.

“Ambrose!” chants.

Rollins – No, no, no, no. I’m through with him. I’m moving on to John Cena! (heat and derision)

Dueling Cena chants.

Rollins – Blah, blah, blah. Hahaha. Look, later tonight I’m going to be able to see John Cena. Just like all of you will be able see John Cena when I leave him like I left Dean Ambrose last night at HIAC – lying in a puddle of his own failure!

Orton’s music hits and he stomps out to the ring much faster than usual. He’s all riled up, and almost stuttering he’s so pissed. (Orton starts talking so fast that he’s barely breathing.)

Orton – I’m sorry! I’m sorry to break up this little love fest, but what did you say? What did you say? The self-proclaimed future of the WWE? What are you, the standard bearer of the WWE? You really think that’s what you are? The hell with that! I got a little question for you! Why? Why have I heard twice already that Cena beat Orton at HIAC? Why did I hear Randy Orton lost to John Cena? Think about it. Maybe I lost because last Monday on Raw you took it upon yourself to curb stomp me. You have one hell of a finisher. I still see stars. I’m thinking of checking myself back into anger management, like I did in ’06, but I’m not. I’m here, I made a promise to myself, that if The Authority didn’t handle it. If The Authority didn’t deal with you that I would deal with you, that’s why I…

Orton all over Rollins. Kane, Noble and Mercury get between them. Even Trip gets in there to break them up.

Trip – Enough! We’re not doing this! Back up. We are not doing this. We are not doing this here. We are not doing this tonight. Listen to me! Randy! Randy! Randy! Calm down! Listen to me. (Trip right in Orton’s face, a hand on Orton’s chest holding him back.)

Orton – I’ll calm down when he’s dead!

Trip – Listen to me! We are not doing this tonight. Relax. Look at me. Calm! Calm down! (to the fans Trip yells -) Shut up! (back to Orton) Okay, this is you and me. We are not going to do this. Take the night off. Get on your bus, have a drink. We will deal with this, but not tonight! Hell In A Cell is…

Orton breaks free and nails Rollins with an RKO. Orton immediately slides out of the ring and leaves. Trip is pissed! Off comes Orton’s shirt and Trip looks ready to kill. Orton’s music hits. Trip is seething in the ring, and Steph isn’t far behind. Trip demands from the stooges to know what happened. The stooges pull Rollins up who can barely stand, selling wonderfully.

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!” from the fans.

Rollins breaks free and tries to go after Orton, but can barely stand when he slides from the ring. Video recap of the RKO. At the top of the ramp Steph gives Rollins his case, but he’s still selling his confusion.

Commercial

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-san-antonio-live-results-discussion/

2. C.J.Rock

C.J.Rock Member

Rollins is the worst wrestler out of what was the shield his timing is terrible