Raw Results 11/3/14 – You Want To Teach Me A Lesson?

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Nov 4, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Pre-Raw Commercial

Henry attacked Big Show last week, so they will face off this week. Who will go against The Authority to join Team Cena?

Raw Starts

Video

Recap of Rollins being thrilled about being past Ambrose on Raw last week, but then Orton attacked. In the main event Rollins faced Cena, but then Kane got involved. The Cruiserweight Division got into it, then Ziggler. The locker room cleared out, and Raw ended with Slater eating an AA, then Bo taking the same.

In Ring Segment

McMahon’s music, and he leads Trip and Steph out. McMahon looks GREAT! He’s bouncy, all smiles, and looks really healthy!

McMahon – Have you missed me? (pop) I think things have been well in hand, let’s hear it for The Authority! Seems like you’re a little under-appreciated. Those who have subscribed to the WWE Network, for just…

Steph – $9.99

McMahon – Those of you who haven’t subscribed, now you can find out what you’ve been missing. The remainder of November is free! The second longest WWE PPV, Survivor Series is free. On one hand, Team Authority vs Team Cena! As good as this is, a PPV for free, let’s raise the stakes. I want that next generation to feel what I feel, understand what it’s like to have true power. Power that you’ve earned, not power that was handed to ya! Raise the stakes. I remember when I beat the US Government, what a great accomplishment! Uncle Sam was on my side. Then there was Ted Turner, Time Warner and WCW. (heat) I beat them too. Laid it all on the line. Everything was out there. Then there was the fictitious battle of God. That’s another story, but we know how that all turned out. Let’s raise the stakes. What if we had something like this. Team Cena vs Team Authority. If Team Authority loses, they won’t be The Authority. Which means that The Authority won’t be in power.

“YES!” “YES!” “YES!”

McMahon – Let’s take a walk.

Steph leaves the ring. Trip motions for McMahon to go first. Steph out, then McMahon throws the mic back and leaves the ring with Trip in tow. Ambrose’s music hits, and he stomps out, down the ramp, shakes McMahon’s hand. Ambrose talks to McMahon off mic. Trip and Steph avoid Ambrose who heads to the ring. The fans are loving Ambrose.

Commercial

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/wwe-raw-open-thread-live-results-discussion-2/