Derrick Rose tweaks ankles in return

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by truebluefan, Nov 6, 2014.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

After sitting out the previous two games because of ankle sprains, Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose returned to action in Wednesday night's 95-86 win over the Milwaukee Bucks, scoring 13 points and dishing out seven assists in 31 minutes.

Rose said after the game that the ankles were "still sore" and that he tweaked the injuries in a second-quarter collision. Still, the former MVP remains hopeful that he will be able to play Friday night against the Philadelphia 76ers.

"Of course I wasn't 100 percent tonight but I felt like we needed this win," Rose said. "And just try to come out here and do anything it takes to get this win with my teammates."

Rose said it was his decision to play in the game and that he made it soon after getting to the BMO Harris Bradley Center on Wednesday night. Rose seemed to improve as the game wore along, but his lateral quickness was lacking at the beginning of the game.

"I really couldn't get to the hole as much as I wanted to," Rose said. "I might have had no fast-break points or anything but I was able to still affect the game and draw people in with my double-teams to help my teammates out."

Read more http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/stor...icago-bulls-play-wednesday-vs-milwaukee-bucks

2. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case